Chapter 65

"This breakfast is really delicious," Roop said as she took a bite of the pancakes, "My efforts to make Gauri learn to cook really paid off."

"Yes, food is delicious, should really appreciate the efforts behind it." Harsh said appreciating Omkara in discretion.

"What do you guys feel eating the food cooked by your sister for first time." Roop asked Veer and Dheer.

"It's nice." Veer and Dheer smiled at Gauri, who gave a nervous fake smile.

"I finished my breakfast." Gauri said standing up from the chair.

"Me too." Omkara said, "you go and get your bag and I will drop you in the college and go to office."

Gauri nodded and walked towards her room.

"I will go and take rest." Roop said walking inside the room.

"Thank you for saving Gauri from her aunt today." Harsh said to Omkara.

"Please, Mr. Sharma, don't thank me, I will always be there to protect Gauri." Omkara said with a smile and Harsh nodded.

"Talking about which, I should go and retrieve those food bags, I hid in kitchen and dump them before Gauri's aunt sees them." Omkara said and walked towards the kitchen.

"Came, looking for this." Veer said swinging the garbage bag in front of Omkara, who stopped in his tracks at the kitchen door.

"You think, we can't figure out between a restaurant food and the food made by our sister?" Dheer said in a mocking tone as he walked out taking the garbage covers with them pushing Omkara aside.

"Don't think this little stunt of yours will magically alter our opinion on you, we still hate you." Veer said following Dheer outside.

"Don't take their words to heart." Harsh said placing his hand on Omkara's shoulder, "They are a bit over protective about their little sister."

"I can understand, Mr. Sharma." Omkara smiled.

"Omkara, I am ready to go." Gauri said walking outside her room with her backpack.

"Hurry up, we are getting late." Omkara said as he opened the driver seat and hopped inside the car.

"Give me a minute, Omkara." Gauri said opening the passenger door.

"Sorry, get inside." Omkara said fastening his seat belt as he heard the passenger door close.

"Let's get going." A gruff voice came making Omkara spin around in a lightening speed and come face to face with Veer, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"What are you waiting for? Put a feet on that pedal." Dheer said from the back seat making Omkara look behind shocked.

Gauri, who was sitting beside Dheer in the back seat gave a helpless expression to Omkara.

"You guys are going to college with Gauri?" Omkara asked looking back and forth between Veer and Dheer, their 6.5' feet giant forms touching the roof of his car, as they tried their best to intimidate Omkara sitting in his car, wearing identical black body fitting T shirts and faded jeans.

"No." Veer said curtly. "We are not going to Gauri's college."

"We are coming with you to your office." Dheer announced as he made himself comfortable in the car.

"Sir, Mr. Smith is waiting for you in the presentation room." Arjun said coming towards Omkara with his note pad.

"Okay, Mr. Shastri, take my bag inside, I will go and see, Mr. Smith." Omkara said giving his bag to Arjun and walking towards the presentation room. "And Mr. Shastri, if you see two giants in black, accommodate them in my cabin and take care of them."

"Hey Veer, why's there are only men in this office not even a lady is visible." Dheer said looking around the office.

"May be all women went on a break or something." Veer shrugged.

"I don't think so, all women having break at the same time." Dheer said, "Let's ask someone." He said walking around.

"Hey man." Dheer called startling Arjun and making him look up.

"Who are you?" Arjun asked looking at the giant in front of him.

"Didn't your boss informed you about us?" Veer said standing behind Arjun making him jump and look between Veer and Dheer.

"Yes, he told about you, please follow me, I will take you Mr. Oberoi cabin, you can make yourselves comfortable there until Mr. Oberoi returns from the meeting."

"No, we don't need that." Veer said in a gruff tone.

"What's your name?" Dheer asked looking at Arjun.

"Aa.. Arjun Shastri." Arjun replied as Dheer wrapped an arm around Arjun shoulder.

"Okay, Arjun, tell us where all the women staff of this office went to?" Dheer asked.

"Women?" Arjun asked looking confused, "There are no women in this office, strict orders from Mr. Oberoi, he despises women after his brother went into coma cheated by his Ex. GF, the only exception for this is Ms. Sharma."

Veer and Dheer looked at each other and nodded.

"You mean there's not even a single female in this office." Dheer asked.

"Well, except for Racheal, who is namesake assistant of Mr. Oberoi, there are none." Arjun said pointing towards Rachel, as she walked past them towards the xerox room.

"Wow, she looks hot." Dheer said drooling over Rachel, as she bent down to collect paper from the xerox machine, in a red dress that stick to her like a second skin.

"Yes, I hope she's single." Veer said following Dheer's gaze.

"Sorry to break your hopes but she's not into men." Arjun said snapping Veer and Dheer out for their fantasy land. "May be that's the reason, why Mr. Oberoi allowed her to work here this long."

"Show us the cabin." Veer and Dheer said letting out a disappointed sigh.

"Please follow me." Arjun said guiding them towards Omkara's cabin.

"Did the presentation went well, Sir?" Arjun asked taking the files from Omkara.

"Yes, Mr. Smith was satisfied with our presentation and was willing to sign the deal with us next week." Omkara informed, "Where are Gauri's brothers'?"

"They are in your cabin at this moment, Sir."

"Okay, you can take your early lunch break, I will go and see them." Omkara said ushering off Arjun and entering inside his cabin.

"What the hell." Omkara shouted freezing in his tracks as soon as he opened the door.