Chapter 62

"Omkara." Gauri called making Omkara snap out of his wild dreams as she stood in front of him, waiting for him to drape the saree.

"Yes." Omkara said looking at Gauri's face, making her frown, "Oh, yes, the saree." He realized looking at the saree in his hands.

"Stand still." Omkara instructed as he moved closer to her to drape the saree.

"Are you feeling cold?" Gauri asked standing in front of him, in her low neck blouse and underskirt.

"No, why did you ask so?" Omkara questioned.

"Your hands are shivering." Gauri pointed out, looking at Omkara's hands, only then did Omkara realized how nervous he was.

"Stop feeling nervous, Omkara." He said to himself, "What are you? A teenage guy? It's easy, you can do it."

"Omkara, we will get late." Gauri complained making Omkara nod his head.

"Tuck this end in your skirt." Omkara said giving the saree end to Gauri and she followed his instruction.

He draped the saree around her, sucking in a deep breathe whenever he touched her bare waist.

"I have to tuck these pleats." Omkara said looking at Gauri's waist. Gauri nodded her head in agreement.

Omkara traced Gauri's belly with his hand as he tucked the pleats in, making Gauri take a sharp breathe over the sweet song of sensations her body was experiencing.

"Omkara." Gauri called slowly as Omkara began to draw lazy circles on her bare waist, looking into her eyes.

"Gauri." Omkara said his voice heavy with need. "What are you doing to me?" He said rubbing his nose against the crook of her neck inhaling her scent as she gripped the lapels of his coat.

He lifted his head up, looking at Gauri, as he slowly dipped his head towards her lips, eager to taste the sweetness of her lips.

Cring - Cring

Omkara's mobile rang loudly, cutting short the moment.

"Yes, Shivaay." Omkara said in a calm voice taking deep breathe.

"The prayer is about to start, Mom's asking for you and Gauri?" Shivaay informed.

"We will be reaching there shortly, Shivaay." Omkara answered.

"Okay, make it quick, mom won't appreciate it, if you attend the prayer late." Shivaay said before disconnecting the call.

"We should start now, we are getting late." Omkara said looking at a flushed Gauri.

"Okay." Gauri said taking her mobile.

"You go and wait near my car, I will be back in a moment." Omkara said pointing towards the washroom.

Gauri nodded and walked out of the room.

"Wow, Gauri, you are looking beautiful in the saree." Anika complimented as soon as Omkara and Gauri stepped inside the temple.

"Yes, I guessed it right, Red looks good on you." Jhanvi said patting Gauri's cheeks, "I will go and give this flowers to the priest." She informed walking away.

"You know how to drape a saree?" Bhavya asked looking at Gauri's saree that was draped with perfection, accentuating her curves at right places.

"No, I don't know-" Gauri said to Bhavya.

"She don't know earlier but now she learnt it from Online tutorials." Omkara answered cutting off Gauri.

"Oh," Bhavya nodded her head, "Share me the link to that online tutorial later, I would like to learn it too."

"Sure, I will remind Gauri about that." Omkara replied before Gauri can open her mouth.

"Bhavya, I think we should go and help Jhanvi aunty." Anika said pulling Bhavya with her before she can raise another question.

"Nice drape." Anika said giving a knowing look to Omkara, making him turn red, as she walked towards Jhanvi.

"By the grace of God, the prayer went well and I am happy to have all my dear ones to join me in the holy ceremony." Jhanvi said smiling.

"Yes, it was good but now we have to leave, Mom." Omkara said looking at his watch.

"Can't you stay home, tonight?" Jhanvi asked hopefully.

"I wish I can but I have some work and Gauri have college tomorrow, so, it's better we leave now, Mom." Omkara said giving a hug to Jhanvi.

Omkara and Gauri got inside the car after bidding bye to Omkara's family.

Omkara began to drive in silence, the only noise that was heard, is the pitter patter of the rain drops that are striking against the glass windows.

Gauri rolled down the window glass forwarding her hand out to feel the drops of rain.

Omkara looked sideways at Gauri, who was busy enjoying the rain, oblivious of the torture Omkara was going through watching the little droplets of rain water that fell and cascading down her cleavage and waist.

"Oh, I got drenched in the rain." Gauri said wiping the water off her saree as she stood beside Omkara in the elevator.

"I will remember to place a raincoat and umbrella in the car." Omkara said leaning against the cold steel interiors of the elevator, as his eyes began to rake at Gauri's rain drenched body.

"Yes, it's monsoon season now." Gauri said walking out towards their apartments as Omkara followed her closely.

"A hot coffee would be nice in this weather, I have a good roasted coffee powder in my apartment, I will go get it." Gauri said turning towards her apartment.

Omkara grabbed Gauri hand stopping her and swiftly pulling her towards him and pinning her against the apartment's door.

"I don't need any coffee." Omkara said pushing the wet hairs of Gauri, that got struck on her face, "All I need is the taste of your lips, before I go crazy with all these sensations, I had been controlling very hard from morning, seeing you in this saree." Omkara said dropping his hands down from her face.

"Omkara." Gauri exhaled as his cold hands came in contact with her bare waist.

"Gauri, I want to taste those sweet lips of yours, now." He said running his thumb across her lips looking into her eyes with passion and lust.

Gauri closed her eyes at his intense gaze parting her lips, Omkara gripped her waist in a tight, steady hold as he slowly moved closer to Gauri.

"Oh, God, Gauri." He mumbled looking at Gauri with hooded eyes, his lips inches away from her. "What are you doing to me? I heard people telling how they feel their body heavy with need but today I am experience it, literally. I feel like I am having a heavy weight of ton on my body, so heavy that it's stopping me from moving closer to you?" Omkara said the last sentence puzzled.

As he felt a heavy weight on his shoulders, hindering him from moving forward, making him frown and look at his back.

"Who are you?" Omkara asked looking up at the giant humans standing on either side of him with with their paws on his shoulder ceasing him from moving any forward. "What are doing in my apartment floor?"

"Veer Bhaiyya, Dheer Bhaiyya." Gauri, who opened her eyes listening the sudden commutation, called from Omkara's back making his eyes widen in shock.

Next update on Monday, got some works that need my attention, see you guys then.

Happy Weekend :)