Chapter 42

"Ahhh... Omkara, it's paining."

"I am sorry, the pain will fade away soon." Omkara assured.

"Okay."

"Stay still, don't move. Let me handle this." Omkara said combing Gauri's hair sitting on the sofa, as Gauri sat down on the carpet.

Part the hair in to three portions and begin to braid, like this.

The online tutorial instructed and Omkara began to braid Gauri's hair holding the comb between his lips.

Now secure the braid with the scrunchy.

"Hmm... Done." Omkara said securing the braid with the hair tie. "Now, let's style it with flowers."

"Here are the flowers." Gauri said holding up the bouquet for Omkara.

"Yeah, thank you." Omkara said and began to decorate Gauri's braid with Chrysanthemum's and Daisies.

"Wow! It's looking like Rapunzel's braid." Gauri said looking at her braid in mirror in amazement.

"Thank You." Omkara smiled capturing a picture of Gauri, sneakily.

"I will show it to Ru." Gauri said running to get her mobile.

"What, No." Omkara said catching and stopping her.

"Why?"

"I don't want to become his teasing material." Omkara mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, Just don't tell anyone that I did your hair, Okay?"

"Hmm, Ok." Gauri shrugged.

"Good." Omkara smiled, "You looking cute like Rapunzel." He said poking her nose with his index finger.

"And you have a nose like Eugene." Gauri giggled.

"Is that a compliment or what?" Omkara thought puzzled.

"Omkara__ I am feeling hungry and we don't have any food in kitchen." Gauri shouted from the kitchen.

"Give me few minutes, I will cook or order something." Omkara shouted back.

"If there's any guide I need to follow, then that would be Parenting Guide." Omkara mumbled as he walked towards the kitchen to cook the dinner.

"What's happening here?" Anika asked entering inside Shivaay's room as she heard loud noises coming from the room. "Why are you all shouting?"

"Dr.Mishra." The young nurse and Intern Doctor greeted Anika, while Shivaay just turned his head in the opposite direction laying in his bed.

"What's all this noise is about Sister Janet?" Anika questioned the nurse.

"This patient here is trying to go outside of the hospital and when we found and tried to stop him, he won't listen." Sister Janet explained.

"Okay, you all can leave, I will handle him." Anika said dismissing.

"What's your problem? Why are you trying to go out when I didn't gave permission for your discharge?" Anika asked in a patient tone, once everyone left the room.

"I don't want to stay anymore in this hospital, I am all good." Shivaay said.

"Oh and who certified that you are all good?" Anika raised her brow.

"I can feel that in my body." Shivaay said in a irritated tone. "Just discharge me from here already."

"Listen Mister, I will discharge you only when I feel you are good to go." Anika said crossing her hands.

"Look, I can't waste my time laying in this bed, I have a company to run. I don't need your permission and you can't stop me." Shivaay said getting up from his bed.

"I won't let you go unless you are fit to go. And I will not let you step outside the hospital, even if that requires handcuffing you to the bed. I will do that." Anika said stepping in front of Shivaay, blocking his way.

"I didn't thought you as a kinky person." Shivaay smirked making Anika's mouth go O, "I love the idea of getting handcuffed to the bed." Shivaay whispered looking into Anika's eyes, casting her in the spell of his blue eyes.

"But I don't like you." Shivaay said pushing Anika sideways. "Now step away from my way."

"You brute, who cares about your likes and dislikes," Anika yelled, "Like, I said it's my hospital and my rules are the ones that will be followed here. Security, drag this patient to the bed." Anika instructed to the two buff and tall looking guys, who were standing at the entrance of the room.

"Leave me, I will sue you." Shivaay shouted as the security dragged Shivaay towards his bed.

Anika gave him a winning smirk before walking out if the room as Shivaay snarled looking at the two security guys standing at the entrance of his room to make sure he don't leave.

"Haawww..." Gauri yawned sitting in one end of the sofa switching the channels as Omkara was busy working on his laptop sitting in the other end.

"You should go and sleep," Omkara said without lifting his head, "I have some work to complete and once it finishes, I will come and join you."

"It's okay, Omkara. I will wait, I don't want to sleep alone." Gauri said with a yawn as she continued to switch the channels.

Omkara sighed looking at Gauri, who was dozing of in her sitting position. If it wasn't for the sudden problem that occurred in his office, which required his attention, he would have gone to bed, to sleep, with Gauri caged in his arms.

"Come here." Omkara said gesturing at Gauri, to come near him.

Gauri switched off the TV and moved close to Omkara on her knees.

As she sat beside him, Omkara wrapped his arm around Gauri's shoulder and pulled her head into his lap.

"Sleep." Omkara said looking down at Gauri, who was looking up at him with droopy eyes.

"Good Night, Omkara." Gauri said wrapping her arms around his waist and pushing her head into his stomach.

"Good Night." Omkara smiled patting Gauri's hair and turned towards his laptop to continue his work.

"Hello Dr. Mishra." Tej and Jhanvi greeted as they entered inside Anika's cabin.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Oberoi." Anika smiled, "Please be seated." She said gesturing towards the chairs opposite her desk.

"What's the reason that you called us to speak about, Dr. Mishra?" Tej asked.

"Anything serious about Shivaay?" Jhanvi asked looking tensed.

"Oh, No. Mrs. Oberoi, please don't be stressed, everything's fine." Anika assured passing a glass of water towards Jhanvi.

"In fact I called you here to discuss about your son's discharge. We ran a few tests and they came out all good, he's recovering fast. He will be all good, if you follow the correct diet and medicines for next few days and here's the discharge papers, you can sign them and take him home." Anika said passing the papers.

"Oh God, I am so happy, my son's coming home finally after three long years." Jhanvi cried in happiness as Tej signed the papers.

"Thank you, Dr. Mishra." Tej said giving papers to Anika.

"Dr. Mishra, your support and services in our hard times were appreciable and I can't thank you enough." Jhanvi said holding Anika's hand, "We are organizing a party on Saturday at our home on occasion of our son's home coming, It will be an honour, if you join us in our happiness."

"Mrs.Oberoi, it's not__"

"Please, Dr. Mishra." Jhanvi requested.

"Okay." Anika smiled.

"Thank you, I will send the car to pick up you on Saturday." Jhanvi said shaking Anika's hand.