Chapter 71

"Congratulations, O." Rudra squealed, making Omkara pull away his mobile from his ear, "Thank God, now I will have Ri with me forever."

"For your information, Mr. Singhania, I am the one with whom Gauri's gonna be forever."

"I know O," Rudra rolled his eyes, "I am happy that Gauri's family are happy with both of you."

"Not her brothers'." Omkara sighed.

"They like you, O." Rudra cheered up, "They need time to warm up with you."

"I hope for that to happen soon." Omkara said taking a deep breathe, "I want Gauri's family to accept me, that includes her brothers' too."

"They will." Rudra said, "When are you planning to propose Gauri for the marriage?"

"I have my plans for that, Rudra and guess what." Omkara said in a playful tone,"I am not gonna tell you that plans are."

"O, this is not fair, you know I can't live with this anticipation." Rudra whined.

"Good Night, Rudra." Omkara laughed disconnecting the call.

"Hmm... Another night to sleep on the cold bed, hugging the damn pillow." Omkara sighed laying on the bed, hugging the pillow.

"God, at this rate, I will become zombie one day." Omkara mumbled staying wide awake in his bed after trying to sleep, rolling in his bed for two hours.

"Neither sleep will come nor Gauri, I just roll on this bed, every night is like a journey on rolly." Omkara mumbled, "Great, now I will become a poetic zombie too."

Thud.

The sudden clunk sound made Omkara to sot straight on his bed in alert.

"Did the zombies' came to enroll me in their gang?" Omkara muttered grabbing hold of a porcelain vase from the bedside table. "You should stop spending time with Rudra, you are thinking impractical, some burglar must have broken into the apartment."

Omkara walked carefully towards the balcony door following the sounds, carrying the vase.

"Gauri?" Omkara said shocked as he found Gauri standing in the balcony, dusting her pants.

Gauri smiled bright before running and hugging Omkara tight.

"What are you doing? Why did you jumped from your balcony into mine?" Omkara asked in aghast.

"I missed you, Omkara and my brothers' won't let me meet you." Gauri pouted.

"Even then Gauri, do you have any idea about how dangerous it can be if you slip and fall, Gosh, I don't even wanna think about it." Omkara said hugging Gauri tight as he felt goosebumps, watching the ground down the balcony.

"Promise me, you won't pull these sort of stunts ever again." Omkara said pulling away from Gauri.

"I can't sleep without you." Gauri whined. "Besides it's not new to me, me and my brother often used to enter my house like this, when we stay out late, to escape the taunts from my father."

"Gauri, that's different, just promise me, you won't do it again." Omkara said strictly.

"Fine, I won't do it." Gauri pouted furrowing her brows, "But I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby." Omkara said hugging Gauri, "and I am happy, that your family gave us the blessing. I can't wait to seize you forever in my arms." He said wrapping his arms around Gauri hips, making her jump and wrap her legs around his waist.

Gauri hid her face in Omkara crook, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he carried her inside his room.

"I am sleepy." Gauri said rubbing her eyes, yawning.