Chapter 17

Omkara walked towards the direction of Tia's voice where there was a large crowd gathered.

"You worthless piece of shit, you spilled chocolate pudding on my designer dress! " Tia shouted wiping off the chocolate pudding from her white dress, "Who allowed this street rat into this party? Don't know from where these people will come from just extra weight on the earth." Tia scolded Edward.

"Tia, calm down... " Samar whispered looking at the crowd that was gathered around them.

"Oh, you shut up, didn't you see what this brat did, he spilled chocolate pudding on my dress, Don't know why people will even give birth to this scum bags when they cannot even bring them up properly." Tia said annoyed.

"Tia... " Samar called, "what are you doing? Why are you scolding that poor boy?"

"Poor boy, this bloody brat, he wasted my dress." Tia said trying to slap Edward.

"Tia." Samar shouted pulling Edward behind him, "Is this is your sympathy and love towards children?"

"Oh shut up, who loves this type brats." Tia said frantically rubbing and worrying about her dress. "You are an idiot to think I loves all these shitty street rats."

"So, all these days you have been putting on a facade?" Samar asked looking heart broken.

Tia froze in the mid way realising what she just told.

"No, Samar baby, I was talking crap and I didn't mean anything in it." Tia said frantically trying to cover up.

"Enough." Samar said showing his palm, "I might have been blind all these days but not anymore."

"Samar baby... "

"I am calling off our engagement and I am breaking up with you." Samar said in a serious tone taking of the ring from Tia's finger.

"Samar, Samar, please listen to me. " Tia began to run behind Samar as the guests began to gossip among themselves.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, please enjoy the foods and drinks that are being served in the garden area." Sanjeev Malhotra and his wife said looking embarrassed and walked inside.

Omkara was surprised and shocked with all the sudden happenings.

"Where is this girl?" Omkara thought and began to search for Gauri, when he stopped hearing her voice.

He hid behind the window as he watched Gauri speak with Edward.

"Here's your chocolate pudding and I also got some other delicacies for you, to take home and share with everyone, Okay." Gauri said ruffling his hair.

"Thank you, Ri." Edward said with a toothy grin and giving a quick hug to Gauri.

"Okay, bye. I will see you soon, now I have to go." Gauri said waving bye to Edward and walked towards Omkara's car.

"Buddy, can I wipe this awful thing off my lips now?" Gauri asked sliding into the passenger seat.

"Are you the one behind, what has happened with Tia today? " Omkara asked silently looking at Gauri.

"What has happened? I don't know anything." Gauri said stuttering.

"Is it? " Omkara asked raising his brow.

"I am sorry, buddy." Gauri said softly looking down at her fingers.

"Why did you do that?" Omkara asked softly, "Did you forgot your rule to be good to everyone? " Omkara asked raising Gauri's face up with his index finger.