Chapter 53

"Okay girls, let's have a selfie together to capture the happy moments of our Day out." Rudra said taking out his mobile.

"It's our day out that you crashed Rudra." Anika said rolling her eyes.

"Come on, Anika. I made your day easy." Rudra said lifting his hand up, which has shopping bags.

"Now, everyone move closer to have a selfie." Rudra said taking a selfie as the girls posed around him.

Click

"How did it came?" Gauri asked trying to look at the selfie, Rudra took.

"It came out good but, " Rudra frowned looking into the picture, "Someone photo bombed it."

"Who?" Anika asked as Rudra turned to his back.

"O and Shivaay bhaiyya." Rudra said looking at Omkara and Shivaay, who were standing a few feet away from them, flaring their noses.

"Oh no, not them too." Anika said slapping her forehead.

"Omkara__" Gauri ran towards Omkara while Shivaay walked towards them.

"Care to explain, what Rudra is doing with you girls on what supposed to be a girls day out?" Shivaay asked Anika, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"It's a girls day out." Anika mumbled.

"Oh really, from when did you gender swapped, Rudra?" Shivaay asked narrowing his eyes at Rudra, who was looking anywhere but at Shivaay.

"You warned us not to join you girls and why is Rudra so privileged? " Omkara asked standing behind Shivaay, with his one arm wrapped around Gauri, who was hugging him.

"He crashed into our Girls day out, we didn't invited him, you can asked Bhavya and Gauri." Anika exclaimed.

"Yes." Gauri and Bhavya said supporting Anika.

"See." Anika said to Shivaay.

"I don't know, I am still hurt for joining Rudra leaving us behind."

"Don't be a baby, Shivaay." Anika huffed.

"We are joining your day out, we want equal justice." Omkara said grabbing shopping bags from Gauri and walking towards the shops.

"Yes, you can't discriminate us." Shivaay said holding Anika's arm and pulling her towards the shopping area, giving a deaf ear to her protests.

"Shall we go and join them." Rudra said taking the remaining shopping bags, looking at Bhavya.

Bhavya nodded and followed Rudra.

"Shivaay, I am buying this dress and it's final." Anika said in a tone of finality.

"You mad woman, I won't allow you to buy that dress." Shivaay argued, "It literally have nothing on it's back side."

"For Pete's Sake, it's the new fashion!"

"The hell with the fashion." Shivaay said grabbing the dress and giving to the shop assistant to take away there by starting another fight in past one hour.

"Their banter's not gonna end anywhere near, O." Rudra said looking at Anika and Shivaay, "I will go and help Bhavya in her shopping."

"Why are you so enthusiastic in helping Bhavya?" Omkara asked raising his brow.

"I am trying to help that poor girl." Rudra said pointing at Bhavya, who was looking at the clothes.

"Why am I feeling like you have some hidden motive behind your all kind and helping facade?"

"Haww... How can you doubt me, O? I am really hurt with you, you doubted me even after knowing about me all these years?" Rudra said in fake hurt tone.

"Yes, I know very well about you, and that was why I am doubting you."

"Okay then, you go and accompany Bhavya, I will go and help Ri." Rudra said smugly.

"What? No."

"Come on, O. Anika and Shivaay bhaiyya are busy, which leaves you and me to accompany the girls, either you go with Bhavya and I go with Gauri or Vice versa." Rudra said giving a smirk.

"I am taking both Bhavya and Gauri with me." Omkara said, "Just because I can't leave Gauri's side, doesn't mean I would leave Bhavya alone with you."

"This is not fair." Rudra whined to which Omkara gave a deaf ear.

"Bhavya and Gauri, let's continue the shopping." Omkara said guiding them towards the stores, leaving a sulking Rudra behind.

"Why don't you buy some dresses for yourself?" Omkara asked looking at Gauri, who was leaning against him sitting on the leather sofa as Bhavya continued to shop with Rudra trailing behind her.

"I don't have any idea about those dresses, Omkara." Gauri said resting her head on Omkara's shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her."Besides, my legs are paining as I had been walking around all the day, I just wanna go home and relax."

"Soon baby, once everyone's done with their shopping, we can get back to home." Omkara said rubbing Gauri's arm.

"No, we can't go home yet remember I have a dinner and movie plan at Anika Di's home." Gauri reminded.

"Why can't you just skip that and come home with me."

"I gave my word, Omkara." Gauri said looking at Omkara, "I can't step out in the last minute besides it's just for 3 hours, I will be back home by 10."

"Okay fine, you can enjoy your movie night but I will come back by 10 PM to get you back to home."

"Ok, deal." Gauri smiled.

"Are you sure, you don't want to buy any dresses?" Omkara asked again.

"No, Omkara, I am all good and Anika di said she picked up few dresses for me."

"Okay then." Omkara said leaning his head against Gauri's head that was resting in his shoulder.

"Okay guys, since you all crashed our Day out, at least let us enjoy our movie night in peace and don't show your faces till 10 PM." Anika said the last part in a serious tone.

"Hey Anika, let us also join, The more, The merrier." Rudra said.

"No thanks." Anika said curtly.

"Is there no way, we can convince you to let us in with you girls?" Shivaay asked trying to convince Anika.

"Shivaay." Anika called smiling sweetly.

"Yes, baby." Shivaay said smiling.

"Get your rear out of here and don't dare to come and crash our movie night." Anika said with a glare making Shivaay to shut his mouth and pout.

"Anika__" Omkara started earning a look from Anika.

"What?"

"Nothing." Omkara let out a nervous smile, "Take care and have fun." He said walking towards his car leaving Anika, Gauri and Bhavya to enjoy themselves at Anika's home.

"Finally, let's enjoy our movie night." Anika said crashing on the sofa between Gauri and Bhavya.

"What movie will we watch?" Gauri asked eating pizza.

"Horror." Bhavya suggested.

"No, no horror movies." Gauri shook her head.

"Action." Gauri said.

"I can't bear that loud noises, I already had enough noise hearing Shivaay today." Anika huffed.

"What will we watch then?" Bhavya asked munching on the French fries.

"Let's watch some Romantic movies." Anika said clasping her hands together.