Chapter 59

"Gauri, it's your presentation next." Anika said as they stood behind the stage.

"Yes, I am feeling nervous." Gauri said bitting her nails.

"Don't be, you have beautiful designs and even more handsome model." Rudra said pointing at himself.

"Shut up, Rudra." Omkara said smacking on Rudra's head and walking towards Gauri.

"Everything's gonna be alright, don't take stress,okay?" Omkara said pulling Gauri into a soothing hug.

"Okay." Gauri said wrapping her arms around Omkara.

"Next presentation by Gauri Sharma." The announcement was heard.

"All the best guys." Anika and Bhavya cheered as Gauri and the guys walked towards the stage.

"Woah! That was harder than I thought." Rudra said as he walked back stage after the ramp walk.

"However it went well." Shivaay said taking the water bottle from Anika.

"Yes, I am glad, I didn't messed that one." Omkara smiled sitting in the chair relaxed.

"We still have to wait until the end to know, who won." Gauri said.

"I am sure, that the judges like your designs, Ms. McKnight was looking at the designs without blinking her eyes." Bhavya said excited.

"We still have an hour till we get the results, by then we should go and get some food for ourselves, I am hungry." Anika said laying her head on Shivaay's shoulder.

"Yes, let's go and have some food." Rudra said standing up.

"Hey Gauri, your designs are beautiful." Gauri's friends, who were at the food stalls said.

"Thank you." Gauri smiled.

"Where did you find such a handsome models?" Kathy, a blonde girl with blue eyes asked eyeing Shivaay, who was busy bickering with Anika.

"They are my friends." Gauri said politely.

"Gauri, what should I order for you." Omkara asked coming behind Gauri.

"Omkara, meet Kathy and Jessica, my classmates." Gauri said introducing her classmates to Omkara.

"Kathy and Jessica, this is Omkara Singh Oberoi, My_My boyfriend." Gauri said looking up at Omkara, who was already looking at her.

"Hello, it's nice meeting you." Omkara said shaking hands with the girls.

"Gauri, our classmates decided to go on a small tour this weekend, would you like to join us?" Jessica invited.

"Say Yes, Gauri, it's a class tour we all can enjoy together." Kathy requested. "It will be fun."

"Sorry, but__"

"She will join you guys, message her the place and time." Omkara said cutting Gauri off.

"That's great, we will be looking forward for you to join us, Gauri." Jessica said giving a quick hug to Gauri and walking away.

"What! You allowed Gauri to go on a day out with her classmates?" Rudra asked shocked.

"Yes." Omkara nodded leaning against his car watching Gauri, who was speaking animatedly with Anika and Bhavya at a distance.

"Well, that was a surprise." Shivaay said making Omkara avert his gaze towards Shivaay. "I thought you would never let Gauri anywhere out of your sight."

"I don't want to cease her, Shivaay. She's still young and deserves a chance to explore and enjoy her life. She's mine now, my girlfriend and I should start to keep some trust on her, leaving my insecurities."

"I am proud of you." Shivaay said patting Omkara on his back.

"Wow! Our O is changing for good." Rudra said wiping his fake tears.

"Love does that to you." Omkara and Shivaay said in unison making Rudra roll his eyes.

"We are really amazed with the spectacular designs that our students designed, and now it's time for the results." Ms. Reynolds, a elegantly dressed old lady on the stage announced.

"The first place goes to__ Mr. Beverly, for his modern-ancient fusion designs." Ms. Reynolds announced and the crowd cheered, Omkara rubbed Gauri's arm.

"Standing in the second place is, Ms. Sharma for Indo-Western Fusion designs."

"Congratulations, Gauri." Everyone congratulated as Omkara hugged her.

"Go and get your award." Omkara said patting her hair.

"The day went very well." Rudra said, "Congratulations once again, little warrior."

"Thank you Rudra, it couldn't have been possible without all your support." Gauri said thanking everyone.

"Oh, we are all a big family now, it's the least we can do for you." Anika said waving her hands and Shivaay nodded in agreement.

"However, you can still thank me, by getting me the number of that Kathy girl." Rudra winked making Omkara and Shivaay smack him.

"Shut up, Rudra." Omkara scolded.

"Okay guys, it's late we should leave." Shivaay said opening the door for Anika.

"See you soon, everyone." Omkara and Gauri waved.

"Now, let's go in." Omkara said forwarding his hand for Gauri to take.

"I am exhausted." Gauri said sitting in the sofa.

"I know." Omkara said removing his coat and sitting beside Gauri. "You have been running all around the event."

"I am glad, it went well." Gauri said leaning against the sofa relaxed.

"Me too." Omkara said lifting Gauri's leg into his lap and giving a massage to her sore feet.

"I don't like wearing those tall heels." Gauri pouted looking at her reddened feet.

"I don't think, Anika will leave you that easily." Omkara chuckled rubbing soothing circles on her feet making Gauri fall back into her relaxed position closing her eyes.

"Jessica said they are planning to go for beach, this weekend." Gauri said.

"The one they invited you for."

"Yes."

"Good, I will ask Anika to pick up some beach outfits for you." Omkara said as he pulled each one of her feet fingers slowly.

"I could have stayed at home with you than going out to that beach."

"Go and enjoy with your friends, Baby. We have all the time in the world to spend together." Omkara smiled.

"Feeling better." Omkara asked after finishing the massage.

"Yes, thank you." Gauri smiled.

"You know a better way to thank me." Omkara winked pulling Gauri closer to him by her feet.

Gauri squealed because of the sudden moment making Omkara laugh.

"Now." Omkara said showing his cheek to Gauri.

Gauri shook her head in No making Omkara frown but what came next shocked him.

Gauri climbed on to Omkara's lap straddling him, cupping his face in her hands as she kissed him on his lips in a tender way, making Omkara's eyes go wide.

He smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his hands around Gauri, pulling her tightly against him deepening the kiss.

"I Love You." Gauri murmured against his lips.

"I Love You more." Omkara smiled taking her lips into his starting another kiss.