Chapter 69

"Omkara Singh Oberoi? You mean the CEO of Oberoi Industries?" Basanti Mathur, a grey haired woman, who was the friend of Gauri's aunt asked.

"Yes, the same Omkara Singh Oberoi." Roop sighed sitting on the sofa in Mathur's house, sipping the coffee.

"Oh god, Roop, I must say Gauri is so lucky. Oberoi's are the richest and famous business men in the country." Basanti exclaimed.

"If their heir is willing to marry Gauri, what's stopping you from giving them your blessing?" Basanti questioned.

"I don't know, we are from different backgrounds, they are so rich and... " Harsh trailed.

"Harsh bhaiyya, I assure you that as much as I know Oberoi's, they are not the people who discrimination people based on their financial status." Basanti informed, "I have seen Mrs. Jhanvi Oberoi at many charity functions, she's so humble and down to earth, I can say that in the case of Mr. Tej Singh Oberoi too."

"Even then—"

"Harsh Bhaiyya, I know, it's common for any parent to have certain fears and concerns, when they have to take a big decision like this, but believe me, You won't regret giving your daughter's hand in marriage to Omkara Oberoi."

"If you are so skeptical, why don't you invite the Oberoi's to your home and speak with them in person, and get to know about them. In that way, you can find a way to solve all your questions." Basanti suggested.

"May be that's a good idea." Roop said, "We should invite and have a talk with Oberoi's over a dinner."

"Are you feeling cold?" Omkara asked covering Gauri with the blanket, sitting on the carpet, in front of the fireplace in the cabin, leaning against the sofa as he bracketed her from behind.

"No, I am feeling comfortable." Gauri said snuggling closer to Omkara, "I don't want to go home."

"And I don't want to let you go but I don't think your brother's will be happy with that." Omkara sighed tucking Gauri's head under his chin hugging her from behind.

"Are you sure, they are not going to file complaint since I am gone for like almost an hour?"

"No, Anika messaged me earlier saying that everything is under control and she will call us, if there is any problem." Omkara whispered peppering kisses along Gauri's neck, "Don't take stress thinking about them, okay."

Gauri nodded, slightly turned around to face Omkara, who was already looking down at her wetting his lips. He slowly dipped his face down, capturing Gauri's lips with his as he pulled her closer to him, kissing her passionately. Gauri wrapped her hands around Omkara's neck clutching his hair reciprocating the kiss.

"I missed the taste of you lips." Omkara mumbled against Gauri's lips as he broke the kiss and began to pepper kisses downwards her jaw.

"Omkara—" Gauri moaned as he pulled down the straps of her dress down her shoulder, gently nipping on her shoulder.

"Hmm." Omkara hmmed as he began to suck and kiss the place.

"I Love you." Gauri said pulling Omkara closer to her as he gently layed her down on the carpet, hovering above her.

"I Love you more." Omkara mumbled as he continued to kiss her down her neck towards her cleavage, as Gauri's hands began to explore his taut chest over his shirt covered body.

"Gauri, stop doing that before I do something I regret." Omkara said painfully holding Gauri's hands.

"What happened?" Gauri asked looking concerned.

"Nothing baby." Omkara smiled kissing her forehead and pulling back her dress straps to their place.

"Let's enjoy our time, as long as it lasts." He said laying beside Gauri on the carpeted floor pulling her closer to him wrapping his arms around her.

"How was your first date?" Shivaay asked patting Omkara's shoulder.

"Magnificent, thanks to you guys." Omkara said looking at Anika and Shivaay.

"Anytime, Omkara, we are going to be a family now." Anika smiled.

"Where are Veer and Dheer bhaiyya, I can't find them anywhere?" Gauri asked craning her neck to spot her brothers'.

"Don't worry about them, they are in safe hands." Anika said pointing towards the corner of the room, where Veer and Dheer has passed out laying their heads on Svetlana and Ragini's laps.

"Who are those two women?" Gauri asked looking confused at Svetlana and Ragini, who are looking lovingly at Veer and Dheer, running their fingers through their hair, smiling.

"If everything went well, they-" Anika said nodding her head in Svetlana and Ragini's direction, "-are going to be your future Sister-in-laws." She said jumping on her feet in excitement.

"What?" Gauri and Omkara shrieked in shock.

"Yes, you should have seen how lovey-dovey both the pairs were, before your brother's over boozed in the happiness and passed out." Anika said clapping her hands together, grinning.

"Both pairs are looking good together." Omkara said nodding his head, "Don't you think so, Gauri?"

"Yes, they look good." Gauri nodded looking skeptical.

"Okay, I think it's time for us to leave, where's Rudra?" Omkara asked looking around.

"Here." Rudra said walking hand in hand with Bhavya, in their direction, making Shivaay and Omkara raise their brows in question.

Anika and Gauri looked at each other and squealed, "Congratulations Ru and Bhavya." Gauri said tackling Rudra and Bhavya in a bear hug.

"Congratulations." Anika smiled.

"What's happening? Can someone explain us?" Shivaay and Omkara asked confused.

"Well," Rudra said rubbing his neck, "It's a bad news for all girls in the town, since Rudra Singhania got into a relationship with someone other than snacks." He said raising Bhavya's hand that was adorned with a stone studded ring.

Omkara and Shivaay looked at each other wide eyed.

"Say something guys." Rudra said looking between Omkara and Shivaay.

"Well, that was a wonder." Omkara said in a surprised tone, "nevertheless congratulations." He said giving a man hug to Rudra.

"Congratulations and welcome to the boyfriends club, Rudra." Shivaay congratulated.

"You are going to be my husband, not my boyfriend anymore." Anika said elbowing Shivaay.

"What—"

"Okay, guys, it's time we should leave, we can't get into your bickering."  Omkara said waving his hands. "And Rudra come and help me carry your V and D till my car."