Chapter 10

"That's the building." Gauri said pointing towards the old building in a dark and dangerous looking alley.

"You came here alone all by yourself?" Omkara asked shocked.

"Yes, the map took me here." Gauri shrugged making Omkara groan.

"You mad girl__" Omkara started and stopped hearing foot steps.

He pushed Gauri and himself into the shadows along with Arjun.

"Don't make noise, some one's coming." Omkara said peeking from the shadows.

"Aahhh... Baby... " A female voice moaned making Omkara stiffen.

A girl and boy, who was busy making out came into the light, they are so blinded with passion they didn't even cared about the surroundings.

"Oh baby... " The girl moaned jumping on the boy wrapping her legs around his waist as he disappeared carrying her into the dark corners of the alley.

"What are they doing?" Gauri asked from behind Omkara making look at her.

"Making out." Omkara answered a dry tone walking towards the building.

"What are they making?" Gauri asked confused making Omkara and Arjun turn and look at each other speechless.

"You don't know what making out is?" Arjun asked surprised.

Gauri shook her head in No.

"Hmm... They are making a baby." Arjun said carefully.

"They are going to temple?" Gauri asked with a knowing look.

"Temple?" Omkara asked confused.

"Yes, that's where baby's are made." Gauri said proudly.

"What?" Omkara asked shocked.

"Yes, don't you know?" Gauri asked confused looking at Omkara's expression. "Didn't your parents told you about Baby making process?"

Omkara looked at her shocked.

"Well, don't worry. I know how babies are made, my papa told me. I will tell you too." Gauri said excitedly.

"How do you think the babies are made?" Omkara asked hesitantly.

"My Papa said that when Mom and Dad wants to have a baby." Gauri said making it sound excited, "They go to temple and pray god for a baby and then at night God sends an angel, to place the baby in Mummy's tummy and after nine months the baby comes out of the tummy. How cool na?" Gauri said clasping her hands together making Omkara and Arjun look at her wide eyed.

"You know, when God gets more impressed with our prayers, sometimes he will ask the Angel to give two or three babies also. That's how twins and triplets are born." She said to Omkara, who was still shocked.

"Come in, we reached the building." Gauri said walking into the building bouncing in each step.

"Who's gonna tell her?" Arjun said after a minute of silence.

"Don't you dare tell her." Omkara warned in a cold tone making Arjun gulp, "And stay away from her, if you want to be in a good shape."

"Yes, sir." Arjun said in understanding tone.

"Good, stay here and wait for my signal to come inside, I will go inside and get the file." Omkara said following Gauri inside the building.

"Buddy, this is the room the woman took the file into." Gauri said pointing towards the door.

Omkara nodded his head and tried to open the door only to find it's locked.

"Shit, it's locked." He cursed.

"Buddy, I know how to open the door." Gauri said excitedly.

"You know?" Omkara asked surprised.

"Yes, Veer bhaiyya taught me, he will sneak inside the house in late nights using this technique." Gauri said grabbing a metal wire that was lying in the floor and Opening the door with it.

"Look, it's easy. If you want I will teach you." Gauri said smiling proudly.

"We can learn that later now get inside we have to go and find the file first." Omkara said pulling Gauri inside with him locking the door behind.

"Tin. Tinin... Tinin.. Tinintintin... Tadantadanta danta danta taaa... Tadadadaa..." Gauri sang following Omkara inside the room.

"What are you doing?" Omkara hissed.

"Buddy, this is how people search things, didn't you saw pink panther?" Gauri asked.

"Forget it, just stay silent." Omkara said and began to search for the file.

"Buddy, there are some books here." Gauri whispered opening a drawer containing various magazines.

A quick look over the drawer Gauri's pointing to, Omkara knows what those Magazines are.

"Don't." Omkara said pulling the magazine from Gauri's hand and shutting the drawer in process. "The file is not in this drawer."

"How do you know? We didn't even checked it properly." Gauri said trying to open the drawer again.

"I know, that's a important file and who ever stole that they won't hide it here in this easily accessible place." He said pulling Gauri away from the table.

"It's not here." Omkara said shutting the locker.

"I saw the woman taking it inside the room." Gauri said.

"Do you remember how does that woman looks like?" Omkara asked looking around.

"Yea, she was tall and slender, with sharp nose, small eyes and black hair. She also has a R tattoo on her wrist." Gauri said describing the features of the woman.

"Ridhimma." Omkara muttered, "I should have known that wicked witch." He said balling his fists.

"You know she also has long and sharp nails, When I was handing her, her things her nails poked in my hands leaving a scratch. See." Gauri said showing a small scratch on her wrist.

"Don't know why people grow their nails, don't they get injured with those Sharp nails?" Gauri asked confused.

"Buddy, are you listening?" Gauri asked shaking Omkara.

"We have to search the file quickly, we don't have time." Omkara said continuing to search for the file.

They heard some foot steps coming near the door and stilled in their movements.

"Buddy, someone's coming inside." Gauri said looking at the door.

"Yes, I heard." Omkara said running a hand in his hair tensed. " We have to hide." He said looking around.

"But wher___"

Omkara opened the wardrobe in the corner and hid Gauri and himself in between the clothes of the wardrobe leaving it a bit open in order to watch the movements in the room. The wardrobe was small that they have to squeeze themselves into it, leaving no gap between them.

"What will we do now?" Gauri whispered peeking through the gap to watch the movements in the room.

"We have to hide here till the person leaves the room or falls asleep."  Omkara whispered as he watched the door open and a man along with a woman enter the room kissing each other like there's no tomorrow shredding down their clothes with every step they took towards the bed.