Chapter 27

"Bro, One grape juice." Gauri ordered as Omkara took her to a juice shop like he said.

"Omkara, what would you like to have?" Gauri asked looking at Omkara, who was scrolling newsfeed in his mobile.

"Virgin Mojito." Omkara said not looking up from his mobile.

"Here you go, Mam." The guy in the counter said giving the juice glasses to Gauri.

"Thank you, Bro, Have a nice day." Gauri said taking the glasses.

"Omkara, your juice." Gauri said placing his glass in front of him taking a seat.

"Hmm." Omkara said keeping his mobile in his pocket and taking the juice. "Take my card and pay the bill." He said taking out his card.

"I paid the bill, Omkara." Gauri said sipping her juice.

"You paid?"

"Yes, it's my treat for you." Gauri smiled big.

Omkara just nodded and looked out of the shop through the glass window.

"What are you doing near that Bar, I mean the juice shop you visited earlier?" Omkara asked turning towards Gauri.

"My college is just a block away from that place." Gauri shrugged.

"Where are you studying at?"

"I am studying Fashion Designing at The Diva Fashion Institute." Gauri said and Omkara nodded.

"Finished." Gauri said placing the empty juice on the table.

"Mine too." Omkara said placing his glass.

"Let's go." Gauri said getting up from the seat.

"Wait." Omkara said pulling Gauri back and Gauri looked at him confused.

He took out a tissue from the stand and wiped her mouth neatly.

"Now, let's go." He said walking forward living Gauri behind.

"Good night, Omkara." Gauri said walking towards her apartment door.

Omkara simply ignored her wish and began to unlock his door.

"Listen." Omkara said making Gauri halt in her steps and turn around. "From next time if you are going outside inform me first, I will take you there."

"Really? You will take me out?" Gauri asked smiling.

"Hmm."

"To the water park and Ice cream shop too?" Gauri asked excited.

"Inform me before you leave anywhere and uninstall that maps first." Omkara said in a serious tone.

"But... "

"Uninstall."

"Okay." Gauri said with a pout and walked inside her apartment.

"Good morning, Mom." Omkara said balancing his mobile between his shoulder and ear as he flipped pancakes.

"Good Morning, Om." Jhanvi said, "What are your plans today?"

"Nothing Mom, just thinking to spend my Sunday peacefully in my apartment." Omkara said placing the pancakes in the plate.

"Om, why don't you come to home for lunch." Jhanvi said softly.

"Mom, you know I don't wanna come to OM, it reminds me of Shivaay." Omkara declined Jhanvi.

"But how many days will you run away like this Omkara, think about us,  don't we have a wish to spend time with our son?" Jhanvi cried.