Chapter 39

"Follow this medications for patient no. 8 , Sister Janet." Anika instructed scribbling a note and giving it the nurse, who was standing beside her.

"Sure, Dr. Mishra." The nurse said nodding.

Anika smiled at her, before turning her focus on Shivaay and Omkara, who was now looking at her.

"The visiting hours are over." Anika said walking inside Shivaay's room, "Which means you Mahashay should leave now, I had a hectic day and don't have energy to summon the security." She continued rubbing her temples with her index finger and middle finger.

Omkara nodded silently getting up from his chair.

"Why would you summon the security?" Shivaay asked puzzled.

"So that they can kick this Mahashay's ass out." Anika said fixing her gaze on Shivaay.

Her onyx eyes looking straight into Shivaay's cornflower blue eyes.

"Don't you dare." Shivaay growled looking at the slender looking Doctor, with medium black hair tied in a ponytail wearing blue scrubs.

"I already dared many times." Anika said with a dismissing tone.

"You dared to throw my brother out of the hospital?" Shivaay glowered.

"Yes, I did and I can do it even now."

"Shivaay." Omkara said Interuppting the conversation, "I will leave now, take care." He said giving a hug to Shivaay.

"And be careful around her, she's a mad doctor." Omkara whispered before releasing Shivaay from the hug and walking out of the room.

"You__ Do you know whom you are dealing with?" Shivaay asked controlling his rage.

"Even if I am dealing with the President himself." Anika said looking sharply at Shivaay, "I don't give a flying fig as long as they are in my hospital, they are my patients and have to follow my rules." Anika said in a challenging tone.

"And as for your question, I study my patients files and background very well before I work with them. And you both being the oh, so well renowned Oberoi's, the one of the richest families in the country, has nothing to do with me, I still can punch you in the face and send back you to the state you were in from past few years, if you show your bloody attitude near me." Anika warned before taking out her Stethoscope to check his vitals.

"Everything seems to be normal." Anika said recording Shivaay's vitals into his file, "except for your Blood Pressure, which seems to be high, you and I both know, why." Anika smirked.

"You__ I will get you fired." Shivaay threatened.

"You are welcome." Anika said coolly before walking out the room leaving a very frustrated Shivaay behind.

Omkara stood under the shower head as the warm water began to soothe his strained muscles, he began to think about Shivaay's words.

"Do I really love her? What if she turns out like Tia? Will I be able to love her, I never loved anyone. Or May be it's just Shivaay who's assuming things." Various thoughts began to cloud Omkara's mind as he leaned his head against the shower cubicle, wishing to find answers for all his questions.

"Shit." Omkara cursed as the water turned cold making him shiver. Grabbing a fresh white Terry cotton towel from the cabinet and wrapping it around his waist, Omkara walked outside the bathroom.

"It really is a tiresome day." Omkara sighed laying on his bed.

"It's 11 PM." Omkara mumbled looking at the bedside clock, "Why don't Gauri come yet."