Chapter 66

"Welcome O, we have been waiting for you." Rudra chirped walking towards Omkara, sauntering amidst of the heaps of food packets, wrappers and scattered food that made a second carpet.

"What the hell are you doing, Rudra?" Omkara asked looking at Veer and Dheer, who were eating  popcorn from extra large tubs, playing some game on Rudra's laptop.

"Oh, I came to visit you and since you were in a meeting, I thought of playing Video games with V and D over some Soft drinks and Snacks." Rudra said showing his diet coke bottle.

"Hey Ru, It's your turn now." Dheer called showing the game controller.

"You take this turn D, I will take the next two." Rudra answered.

"Okay, get back soon." Dheer said making himself busy on the video games.

"From when did you all got on Nick name basis?" Omkara asked on shock.

"Since we became friends, we gave other Nick names." Rudra said waving his hands, "You didn't told me Ri's family is in the town."

"I thought your little birds would have passed you message." Omkara said in a mocking tone.

"I am having busy days, didn't got time to speak with birds."

"Hey RuRu, this flavour of chocolate is so good, you should try this one." Veer called holding up a jar of chocolates for Rudra.

"Save some for me V, I am coming." Rudra said.

"Sure RuRu, I would, after all you are my buddy." Veer smiled.

"How come every one loves you?" Omkara mumbled.

"That's special about Rudra Singhania's charm." Rudra said raising his collar, "Every one loves me."

"Hold back your horses, I don't love you." Omkara said rolling his eyes.

"That makes two of us, Bhaiyya." Bhavya, who walked inside the cabin said.

"Heard that, Rudra, so come out of your false dream." Omkara said smugly.

"Come on, I know you both have a secret crush on me and was too shy to accept." Rudra wiggled his brows.

"Shut up Rudra." Omkara said while Bhavya rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I have to go and join the game, I saved some snacks for you two, you both can eat them." Rudra said pointing at a snacks bag on Omkara's table.

"They are liberal with him but when it comes to me, they behave like I am a serial killer." Omkara mumbled looking at Veer and Dheer, who were happily chatting with Rudra playing games.

"Give them some time to warm up with you, Bhaiyya, let them digest the news that their little sister is not little anymore." Bhavya said placing a hand on Omkara's shoulder.

"I hope so too." Omkara sighed, "How are you Bhavya? Is that idiot treating you well or should I teach give a lesson?" Omkara said showing his fist.

"He is, Bhaiyya don't worry, I wouldn't let him treat me less than I deserve." Bhavya said rubbing her nose.

"Haha... Finally someone, who can show Rudra his place." Omkara smiled brightly.

"Omkara___" Gauri called running towards Omkara, who was standing leaning against his car in front if Gauri's college.

He smiled bright opening his arms for Gauri.

"Ri." Veer, Dheer and Rudra called in unison, just as Gauri was about to run into Omkara's arm, making her stop in her tracks.

Omkara mumbled all the profanities under his breathe as he saw Veer, Dheer and Rudra pull Gauri into a group hug, showering Chocolates and snacks on her.

"Wow, this is so good." Gauri moaned popping a chocolate in her mouth.

"It's Ruru's favourite." Dheer said, "Taste this one, it's my favourite." He said stuffing a candy in Gauri's mouth.

"Mine too." Veer said showing a candy stick.

"Hey Ri, V, D and I are going to movies wanna join us?" Rudra asked waving tickets.

"Horror movie?" Gauri asked narrowing her gaze.

"Nope, it's Avengers. It's a great movie." Veer said.

"Join us Ri, it will be fun." Dheer requested.

"What about Omkara?" Gauri asked earning a growl from both her brothers.

"We have only 4 tickets and all the tickets are booked." Veer said.

"It's okay." Omkara said standing behind Gauri, "You all can go and enjoy the movies, I have work."

"Are you sure?" Gauri asked looking up at Omkara.

"Positive." Omkara said giving a assuring smile to Gauri.

"Okay." Gauri nodded.

"Then Hurry up, Ri the show starts in a hour." Veer and Dheer squealed pulling Gauri towards the car.

"What else can I do Shivaay? They can't even tolerate my presence." Omkara spoke in to his mobile as he walked around his apartment.

"You should try to warm up with them Omkara, try to break the ice." Shivaay suggested.

"I am trying my best, Shivaay." Omkara sighed. "It's feeling like hell, being close to her yet not being able to hold her in my arms."

"Don't worry, Omkara, we will find a solution for this." Shivaay consoled.

"I don't know, Shivaay, How long will I survive like this." Omkara said in a sad tone. "Even if I am trying my best, they are not reciprocating my efforts."

"Don't worry, Omkara, believe me, I will find a solution for this." Shivaay said determined.

"Hey Ri, did you enjoyed the movie." Rudra asked as they walked out of the theatre.

"It's good Ru," Gauri smiled, "But it would have been even better, if we invited Omkara along with us." She sighed sadly.

"It's okay, Ri, we will plan another movie with Omkara." Rudra consoled Gauri, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

Veer and Dheer cleared their throats standing behind Gauri, who was looking sad.

"I will go and sit in the car, I am not feeling good." Gauri said walking towards the car.