Epilogue

"Wow! O, you should taste this Bareilly's barfi, it's really yummy." Rudra said as he walked inside Omkara's room munching the traditional sweets in his hand.

"Thank you, I am good." Omkara said as he continued to set his hair.

"You know what, the girls here in Bareilly are so beautiful." Rudra whispered.

"Rudra, for Pete sake, at least stop your playboy ways, now, remember you have a girlfriend." Shivaay scolded as from the corner of the room.

"Oops, Shivaay bhaiyya, I didn't noticed you." Rudra bit his tongue.

"How will you notice him, when he was hiding inside that wardrobe, to save himself from Anika." Omkara chuckled.

"Oh, shut up Om, I am not hiding, this is the only place in this house, where I am able to find a proper signal to finish and send this file."

"Shivaay Bhaiyya, why are still working instead of enjoying your Little brother's engagement?" Rudra asked laying in the bed munching an apple.

"Rudra, It's waste of energy to convince him, I feel like he's physically present in Bareilly but his mind and soul was still wandering the Oberoi Industries in Paris." Omkara rolled his eyes.

"Om, it's not like that, I swear after this one mail, I wouldn't touch my laptop nor will I bring up any business related topic until we return to Paris from India."

Omkara nodded and sighed.

"Rudra, what's everyone doing?" Omkara asked.

"If you are missing RiRi ask directly O, don't beat around the bush." Rudra teased making Omkara glare.

"Oops, sorry." Rudra said raising his hands up, "Gauri's aunt and your mom are busy with your engagement arrangements, Tej uncle and Mr. Sharma are enjoying the sweets sitting in a corner away, and the girls are in the West side of the house, probably gossiping cause they didn't allowed me into the West Wing."

"Do you think, they would let me meet Gauri?" Omkara asked Rudra.

"People will kick your butt, if they find you anywhere near the ladies wing." Shivaay replied without lifting his head form his laptop screen.

"Why? I am her husband to be." Omkara defended.

"Husband to be, not husband, people here are very particular about traditions and customs, so you better behave, if you wanted to keep a good guy image before your in-laws." Shivaay explained.

"Then, I have no option but to wait till evening to see Gauri." Omkara soghed laying beside Rudra on bed.

"O god, add some spice and adventure to over lives and keep us entertained till evening, to save us from this boredom." Rudra prayed joining his hands together.

"You know what Rudra, not only us, even god stopped taking you serious, so stop wasting your energy making wished that would never come true." Omkara laughed along with Shivaay making Rudra pout.

Cring... Cring...

Omkara's mobile rang loudly cutting short their teasing sessions.

"Omkara Singh Oberoi." Omkara said as he received the call.

"Mr.Oberoi, seems like you are in a joyful mood enjoying your engagement." A rough baritone voice spoke from the other side. "But your happiness won't last long."

"Who are you and what the hell are you speaking about?" Omkara shouted making Shivaay and Rudra look at each other in confusion.

"You don't know me but I know you very well, you are the one who took away the girl, that I brought spending my precious money." The man seethed.