Chapter 57

Knock knock

"Let me sleep peacefully, Humans." Omkara groaned slapping a pillow on his face as he tightened his wrap around Gauri with another hand.

Knock knock

"Who's knocking on my door atbthis early hour?" Omkara mumbled opening his eyes. He turned to his side and found Gauri sleeping peacefully snuggling against him.

"She looks cute even when she sleeps." Omkara thought smoothening Gauri's hair lovingly. "My innocent baby." He said bending down to kiss her.

Knock knock

Knock knock

"God__ " Omkara said walking towards door.

"Why are____ "

"Good Morning, Omkara." Anika smiled.

"Anika, what are you doing at my apartment at this hour?" Omkara asked rubbing his face with his hands.

"At this hour? For your information, it's 8 AM in the morning." Anika said waving her mobile in front of Omkara.

"Even then, it's weekend! I sleep till 11 AM on my weekends."

"You can sleep as long as you want." Anika said walking inside Omkara's apartment pushing him aside, "I am here to take Gauri home with me."

"What? Why?" Omkara asked walking behind Anika.

"If you forgot, let me remind you, today's is the day Gauri is gonna present her designs in the fund raiser event."

"I perfectly remember that, Gauri had been preparing for that event till late night yesterday, but the party is in the evening."

"Yes, the event starts in the evening but for that we girls should start getting ready from morning."

"What?" Omkara asked shocked.

"Oh, you guys never understand girls problems, we have a parlor appointment at 10:30 , we should hurry now to be on time." Anika rambled.

"Where is Gauri now, Gauri___" Anika said walking inside the room.

"Gauri, wake up." Anika shook Gauri.

"Let me sleep." Gauri mumbled pulling the blanket over her head.

"Anika, let her sleep, she had been awake all night preparing for her presentation." Omkara said standing at the edge of the bed.

"We will get late for the appointment. I want Gauri to be the center of attraction in the party today." Anika said tugging the blanket.

"Anika, please let her sleep," Omkara said looking at Gauri, who was sleeping peacefully. " I will drop her directly at the Salon sharp at 10:30."

Anika shook her head and tried to wake up Gauri.

"Gauri, wake up cutie."

"Anika di." Gauri said rubbing her eyes with her fists.

"Yes, now get out of the bed and fresh up, let's go to my home and get ready for your important day." Anika said pushing Gauri inside the bathroom.

You want coffee?" Omkara asked.

"Yes, with one cube sugar, please." Anika said walking towards the living room.

"Okay Omkara, you along with Shivaay and Rudra reach the fundraiser directly, we girls will be waiting for you guys there." Anika said walking out of Omkara's apartment. "Come Gauri, let's go."