0.1

Saturday

I jump out of a black cab and make my way to the boot of the taxi. I open the door and grab my three suitcases, still with my backpack on. I pay the cab driver and awkwardly struggle to enter the apartment building.

I walk to the lift and press the button to call it down. I wait patiently for the lift to arrive, once it does I drag my suitcases inside, taking up most of the confined space. I press the button for my floor and wait for the lift to get to its destination.

I walk out of the lift and start walking through the halls, looking at the doors to find my number. Once I find my number, 48, I fumble through my keys and pull out the one for my apartment. I take a deep breath in and prepare myself to meet my new roommates.

I slowly open the door and pull my luggage through, making my way into what seems to be the living room. I'm met with the back of three boys, one smaller than the other two. Three heads turn and three sets of eyes meet mine.

I clear my throat and twiddle my thumbs, "Hi, I'm Charlie. I'm your...uhm, your new roommate."

One of the boys smile, the smaller of the three has a smirk on his face. He walks up to Charlie and holds out his hand for me to shake, "I'm George, or you can call me the man of your dreams," he jokes, which earns a chuckle on my part. Once he finishes shaking my hand, he takes a step back.

The other smiling figure walks up to me and pulls me into a hug, he leans back and opens his mouth to say something, "Hiya, I'm Alex."

George looks over at the remaining person and smacks the back of his head, "Introduce yourself, retard."

The remaining person turns to me with a scowl, "Yeah, I'm Will," his attention turns back to the television in front of him, and sits back down on the sofa.

Alex rolls his eyes and walks over to me, grabbing two of my suitcases, "I'll take you to your room. George, you take the last suitcase."

Before I was able to protest, the two boys took my suitcases and started walking to - presumably - my room. I follow after them and took in the sight of my new room, I started to imagine what my room would look like before my train of though was interrupted, "Sorry about Will, we don't know why he was like that."

I smile empathetically, "It's alright, it doesn't bother me. At least for now it doesn't," I add.

George laughs and wave of realisation passes over me, "Wait. You're Memeulous!"George blushes, and I take a deep breath in and look at Alex, "And you're ImAllexx!" I pointed at him. I sigh once I realise who the other guy was, "And...the other one was WillNE, wasn't he?"

The boys nod sadly and smile at me, George walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder, "How about when you unpack, you can come join us in the living room? We can order a pizza and get to know each other," he suggests.

"Okay, I shouldn't take long," I smile back at him and the two boys leave my new room, leaving me to unpack.

*******

I rub the towel into my hair after I stepped out of my new shower, I quickly throw my hair into a messy bun and walk out of my bathroom to grab some pyjamas to change into.

I grab my favourite, fluffy, polka dotted pyjamas and quickly change into them. I put my round glasses back on, and exit my room.

I make my way to the living to see that the three boys are still sitting there. The only difference, is that they're playing the Play Station 4.