2.1

Monday

I let out a yawn as I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Huh, I must have changed its sound, I think.

I snuggle my face into my mattress one more time before getting up when suddenly, "Ouch, your chin is bony Char," Alex groaned.

I jumped up and my head blew up in pain, "I got drunk. Of course," I mumble to myself.

Once I recollect my thoughts my eyes shoot back to Alex, who I was laying with in his bed.

He's Shirtless.

I clasp my mouth, "Oh my god. Alex, did we? Like- you know?"

He scrunched up his face for a moment, "Yeah, I don't think we did. I probably would have remembered," He winked and I playfully hit his chest.

"That type of humour doesn't suit you, you mong," I roll my eyes.

I'm suddenly hit with the memories of the day before.

Alex catching me smoking. Us going back to the flat and hanging out in my room. Me telling him what happened with Jayden (leaving out how I'm emotionally confused over the three boys) . Us getting drunk. And the rest was blurry.

"I'm sorry Alex," I whisper.

Alex sits up and wraps his arms around my body, "No. Nope. You're not sorry. It's okay. You were hurting. You didn't know what to do. It won't happen again," he reassures me.

I melt into his hold and dig my face into his collar bone, taking in his scent.

The moment is ruined when someone bursts through the door, "Alex! I'm thinking we stop off at MacDon-" George stops in his tracks. His expression turns priceless, "What. The. Fuck."

*******

I walk into Uni with a grumpy George walking between Alex and I. He insisted.

I spot Will in the distance and run up to him, grabbing his arm, "Will, please help. George is being grumpy."

Will looks at me and smiles awkwardly as I pull on his arm.

"So George, what's got you grumpy mate?" Will asks his friend.

George walks up to Will and whispers something in his ear, Will's face darkens and his gaze darts toward Alex.

"You bitch," Will hisses. He grabs Alex and pulls him away. I'm left standing in confusion as the three boys walk away.

*******

Will's P.O.V

"Alex what the fuck?" I hiss once we're far away from Charlie.

"What?" He says, acting innocently.

I poke my finger against his chest, "You. Fucking. Slept. With. Charlie," I say, anger coursing through my vains.

"Will nothing happened, I was just trying to comfort the poor girl!" Alex argues.

I take a deep breath in, "What was wrong?" I ask.

"Fucking Jayden," he said through clenched teeth.

My breath hitches and George grabs his shoulders, "What did he fucking do to her?"