3.2 [Will's Ending]

Wednesday

It's been about a week since we've gotten home from Spain. I hadn't really talked to the boys when we got back. The morning's were awkward along with the lectures and classes. The atmosphere around us was just so tense. We were all tense.

I'm due to meet up with a fellow classmate that I was partnered up with for a project. We decided to meet up today at my place to make some progress on the project, partly because I want someone to be here with me and not alone with the lads and also because it was a lot more quiet apparently. I open the door once he arrives and give a small smile,

"Hey! Thank you for coming, sorry if the flat is a bit messy." I smile sheepishly and let them in. "Ah, no it's no problem." He replies and they remove their shoes and coat. We sit around the table in the kitchen and start discussing about what we're going to do and how we plan on presenting it.

We work in silence that isn't too awkward and manage to get some progress done. I see him smile at me every once in awhile so I do the same, smiling back every time. The silence is disrupted, though, when we hear footsteps coming down from the hall. I turn and see Will eyeing the two of us, a slight scowl on his face at the sight of my classmate.

"Hey Charlie," he greets and nods at my classmate who nods back. "Hi, Will." I say, slightly annoyed and then turn back around to continue working. I hear Will shuffling behind us, making loud noises deliberately, causing us to lose focus.

"Sorry 'bout him.." I mutter to my classmate, to which he smiles slightly, "It's grand." he says. I sigh and try my best to continue working.
Will then pulls a chair next to me and looks at our project, whilst the two of us look at him dumbfounded.

"Will, can you leave please?" I sigh and look at him. "Ah, come on Char. It's fine, I won't bother you's." he grins and my classmate and I make eye contact and we continue to work. The atmosphere is so tense, you could cut it with a knife. I get caught off guard when Will wraps his arm around my shoulder, and rests his head on my arm.

"What courses you do?" Will asks my classmate, who looks at him agitated. "Sorry, quite busy here." he answers and continues working.
"Are you any bit popular?" Will asks again. I feel myself grow increasingly annoyed.

"Sod off will you?" he grunts at Will and glares at him, "C'mon Charlie. We've got work to do." I go to say something, but Will beats me to it.

"Don't you know who I am? I've millions of fans." Will grins. My classmate soon recognises him and he scoffs,
"Petty life you got there. Living the life of a youtuber? You're clapped if you even think that's a job." he laughs.

At this point, I am fed up with the two and storm out of the apartment. I didn't care it was raining. I just wanted to get out and leave.

Plus, in the midst of me storming out. I had forgotten my jacket. And I refused to go back to that god forsaken flat, so I guess I was just staying without a jacket and getting soaked. Which only made me more angry.

I'm walking in silence, hugging myself as I shiver. Rubbing my hands on my arms to try give me some warmth. When suddenly, a jacket is dropped on my head, making me unable to see anything.

I struggle for a moment when the front of the jacket is pulled up, and Will hand is rested on my shoulder as he pokes his head in the small gap with a goofy smile on his face. I somehow resist the urge not to smile. You're mad at him, remember?

"Go away Will, I don't want to see you," I grumble.

His smile drops and he pulls the jacket off of my head, leaving it in my shoulders. He suddenly stands in front of me, preventing me from walking and instead making me bump right into him. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me back slightly so that there's some space between us, but keeps his hands on my shoulders.

I look up to see him frowning at me, he looks sad. Which, as much as I don't want to admit it, made me feel guilty. That resulted in my angry facade to fall, and reveal my sad one. A few tears started to spill out of my face, but they thankfully looked like the rain so Will hadn't noticed.

"Charlie.." he starts, his shoulders slumping. "God- I'm so sorry. I really, really am. I'm such an idiot for not seeing how I was effecting you, or how Alex and George were. We should have stopped. You're not an award we can win, you're a human with feelings. And we seemed to forget that. I was selfish. And I'm sorry," his voice turns to a whisper, and he drops his head to my shoulder, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

I let out a shaky breath and let out a small whimper, no longer hiding my tears. "It's- it's okay Will.." I choke.

Will raises his head and a smile grows on his face, he places a hand on my cheek and starts to slowly bend down toward me. We get closer, our breaths fanning each other's faces. And then.. we kiss.

It was magical, and passionate. But also hungry, like we had been waiting for this all our lives. I loved it.

Will pulls away, rain falling down his face again, "Charlie, I love you," He breaths out.

I let out a laugh and smile, "Fuck, I love you too William Lenney," I go on my tippy toes and kiss him, it was more delicate this time. But with the same amount of love.

So that was it, all the troubles and bumps I had gone through the past few weeks were behind me. I was happy.

I had finally gotten my happily ever after..

*******

Holy shit guys, that's it. That's the end of the story.

We hope you guys enjoyed the story, because we know we certainly did.

We love you guys so fucking much it's unreal,

See you guys soon!

-Emmy & Val

&