1.3

Tuesday

My eyes flutter open and I yawn. My eyes dart around the room that clearly wasn't mine. I quickly sit up and feel a shuffle in the bed beside me.

I look over to my side to see Alex.

That's when the events from yesterday pop back up into my head.

My expression drops and I softly rub my hand on Alex's face, "Oh Alex.." I whisper.

He suddenly shifts from his position and his eyes flutter open. His cheeks start to slightly tint once he seen me rubbing his face.

I smiled, "Morning. How are you feeling?" I ask.

He slowly pushes himself up so he's sitting up next to me. He lets out a sigh, "I'm feeling better. Thanks.." He shifts awkwardly.

The way he looks is so fucking cute, I think. I quickly shake the thought and pull him in for a hug.

"If anything like this happens again, you call me straight away okay? Anxiety is a shite thing to go through, so don't do it alone, mkay?" I ask.

He nods his head and we both go silent, taking a moment to stare at each other.

When there's a sudden knock on the door, I'm brought out of my daydream. Alex and I are extremely close and I jump back.

"I Uh.. should answer that.." I rub the back of my neck uncomfortable as I walk out of his room. My cheeks probably stained red.

I walk over to the door and open it up, "Charlie what the hell! I've been calling you since this morning! Why weren't you in Uni today?" Will rambles.

I smile at his worry towards me, but suddenly a wave of realisation hits me. Uni. "Shit Will, I forgot to set my alarm last night when.. nevermind," I stop myself.

I'm pulled into a sudden hug, "Okay well at least answer my calls and texts next time you forget about school, okay? I was literally shitting bricks thinking you were in danger," Will explains, making me blush even deeper.

"Uhm.. ha.. uh-okay.. sorry," I choke out.

A small cough is heard from behind us and I turn to see Alex standing behind us with a rather pissy expression.

"Alex? What the hell? What were you two doing here alone?" Will asks, not sounding impressed.

Alex walks up to me and wrapped a hand around my shoulder, making Will flinch slightly. "Me and Charlie were having a heart to heart, yeno? We're just kinda getting a bit close," he explains.

I can literally feel his smugness flowing through my brain. "Alex knock it off," I hiss, making him falter slightly.

"Uhm.. sorry.." he mumbles. I turn to face Will, who is now only wearing a smug expression on his face.

I narrow my eyes at him, "You too Will," I hiss.

He clears his throat and shuffles his feet awkwardly after I scolded him.

*******

It was a few hours later and Will has only just left, leaving Alex and I alone I the apartment again.

George has sent a text to Alex and I telling us he's staying at James and Fraser's place a little longer as he's too hungover and sick to leave the building.

Alex and I are just hanging out on the floor with a movie on in front of us, though of course we weren't really minding that. We're  just chatting and getting to know each other.

"What made you get into YouTube?" I ask him.

He smiles, "Some of my mates from school had made channels, so I did too. But I didn't tell anyone because I was embarrassed, if I'm honest. Then I gradually started to get a following. Of course sometimes I hate the darn job, but then the other times I don't. You know?" He finishes, turning to me with a smile.

I nod, understanding what he meant.

"So what are you planning on doing after Uni?" He asks.

"Well, I'm planning on starting up an art business. Possibly do a channel on the side too for extra money," I explain.

Alex smiles, "That's cool. Now.." he pulls out two DVD boxes. "Wanna watch Wall-E? Or Lilo and Stich? Or, to go for the opposite end of the wheel, we have The Conjuring?" He bargains.

I chuckle, "I'm not in the mood for Disney right now, so I'm gonna have to say the Conjuring. Plus, I've never seen it," I add.

Alex smirks, "Well prepare yourself, because it's gonna be scary," He laughs.

*******

Alex and I end up sitting on the couch together, cuddling under a duvet from his bed that we took inside.

There had just been a jump scare and I was currently grabbing onto Alex like my life depended on it. His arm was also around my shoulder as he did that around the start of the movie to "help me feel secure".

"Charlie.. You're hand is kind of.. close to.. uh.." I looked at him, confused as to what he was talking about.

I look over at my hand to see that it was gripping quite tightly to around his crotch area. I quickly let go and squeal, hiding behind the duvet and I blush.

Alex laughs from behind the duvet and pulls it down so he was facing me, "Char it's alright. You didn't mean it," he chuckles.

I hesitantly lower the duvet and cuddle back up against Alex.

I feet safe, comfortable, and welcomed here at his side. Much like with the other two lads. Alex is the calmer and softer one of the three boys, he's someone you could confide in.

George is the person who always makes me laugh, he always makes me feel confident and warm in his arms.

Will is a bit rough around the edges, but he's a nice bloke under all his layers. He's someone fun to be around.

It was then that I realise Alex had placed a pillow over his crotch, and was pushing it down.. really hard.

I tried to hold in a laugh when I realise why he was probably doing it.

He was so stupid sometimes.

*******

※Ok so I'm pretty happy with this chapter, but I'm keeping this authors note short.

Hope you all enjoyed it!※

Hugs and kisses
-Emmy xoxo

Thanks to Val for making this stunning photo <3