1.1

"Yeah Charlie. What were you smiling about?" the Geordie accent of Will rings in my ears. My breathing hitches and my head spins around to face him, most likely giving me whiplash.

"Ah, Will! You scared me mate," I take a deep breath in once I collect myself.

He smirks and wraps an arm around my shoulder, I cock my head in confusion as to why he was doing that. "Wanna introduce me to your.. friend?" He asks.

I smile, "Will, meet Jayden. Jayden, meet Will," I point between the two.

Jayden lifts his hand up for Will to shake. After a few seconds of which I didn't see Will's face, Will shakes Jayden's hand, "Nice to meet ya mate."

"Jayden and I met in Literature class, seeing as you weren't in and I wasn't sitting alone again. I decided to sit beside someone new, just so happens his cute little head of hair grabbed my attention," I mess up Jayden's hair, having to go on my tippy toes to reach it.

*******

Will's P.O.V

I wanted to vomit.

I have this really uneasy feeling in my stomach as I watch the two mess about. I did not like this chap.

His cheeks were bright red after Charlie messed with him. She seems to have that effect on men. But she had no idea. She was so innocent.

But I mean. I thought it was cute.

I wrap my arm back around Charlie's arm. I then give a look towards Jayden, as if saying 'back off'. He falters in his steps for a moment after noticing my look but quickly collects himself.

"You okay Jayden?" Charlie asks.

He clears his throat, "Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry. I just choked on some air.." he lies.

I roll my eyes at his pathetic excuse, but Charlie just shruggs her shoulders.

I turn to face her, "So.. I was thinking you come to my place?" I ask.

Her head whips around and she stares at me with a dumb-struck face. "W-what? You.. you're..? You're asking me, to go to your flat?" She asks.

I chuckle, "Yeah. I need to catch up with the work I missed," I smile.

She smiles right after and agrees.

"Well then, this is were we part ways Jayden. It was so nice to meet you lad," I say, the last sentence sounding only slightly sarcastic. Only Jayden seems to notice.

I smirk at him as I walk away with Charlie by my side.

*******

I drop my keys on the kitchen counter and Charlie sits down on one of my chairs.

"Wanna tell me what that was about then?" She asks, not sounding impressed.

I raise an eyebrow, "What're you talking about?" I ask innocently.

"Will, I'm not an idiot. Why were you acting like that around Jayden?" She answers.

I laugh, "He just seems like a dick, yeno'?" I point out.

She scoffs, "He's not a dick Will. He's a pretty cool guy from what I can tell so far," she argues.