2.9

Wednesday

Will's P.O.V

I'm sitting in my last class of the day, film, In our usual seats at the back with George, Alex, Charlie and I.

Since Saturday, Charlie's been really stressed. She often arrives at uni with puffy eyes, presumably from crying.

It's been tense between the boys and I. You could probably cut the tension with a knife.

I shift my gaze over to a pale looking Charlie, and frown. She seems to catch my gaze and slightly smiles at me, making me blush and turn away.

While sitting there in my thoughts, I came up with an idea. And boy could I not wait to tell the lads

*******

Charlie has walked out of the classroom to go to the bathroom, so I took this chance to ask the lads.

"Could yous come back to mine? I have an idea for Charlie," I beamed. The boys stared at me for a minute before hesitantly saying sure.

I send Charlie a text,

Me: Hiya Shorty, me and the boys are going back to mine for a bit, don't wait up! X

After a moment of waiting my phone pings,

Shorty <3: alright, don't get into any trouble without me :P

I laugh and turn my phone off, putting my phone in my pocket.

The three of us walk out of uni together, now finally laughing and joking with each other again. Almost forgetting about the right out war we're having.

Once we arrive at my apartment I pull out my laptop and the boys sit around me, questioning me as to what I'm thinking.

"Right, so. You guys have noticed how Charlie's been the past few days right?" I start. The boys nod.

"She looks like shit right now," George adds, sighing.

"Well.." I type in the website, pulling up hotel prices in Spain. "What if we bring her abroad? Let her de-stress?" I enquire.

The boys lean over my shoulder and look at the website I'm on, now smiling. "Fuck yeah," Alex chirps.

"I think we all need it," George adds.

"Well then it's settled. We're surprising Shorty," I beam.

*******

Friday

Charlie's P.O.V

I sadly walk out of my last class that was with George, but he hadn't talked to me all class unless he needed to. He had literally ran out of the class and out of sight.

I slowly walk back to the flat, not wanting to go home really. But I needed to change before my shift at the cafe.

I hesitated as I walked up the front door of my shared flat, now hearing voices inside.

That had shocked me a little as the boys had been practically avoiding the flat since Wednesday.

I burst through the door and drop my things, I decide to ignore the boys as I was admittedly annoyed at them for avoiding me like they have been the last few days.