0.9

Sunday

Will's P.O.V

I sat in my kitchen, drinking my morning coffee as my mind wandered about Charlie and how she had been affecting both mine and my friend's lives.

I was pretty sure George liked her. The dude was obsessed with her, and he never stopped with the flirting.

Alex was obviously crushing on her, which was made clear in his recent video with her. Which - by the way - was causing a load of rumours online about them two because that idiot was too obvious.

Then there's me. I don't know what's happening with me, but I'm a mess. I needed to distance myself from Charlie. It didn't help that I already had a girlfriend. A loving, caring, girlfriend who I wanted to spend as much time as possible with.

I was suddenly brought away from my train of thought by the ringing of my phone. I turned the screen up to check the caller I.D.

"Hey Mia," I greeted, smiling as I hear her voice.

"Uhm.. Will can I talk to you? I don't wanna meet up though, let's just talk over the phone," she sighed.

*******

Monday

Charlie's P.O.V

I walked through the Uni's halls with the boys, who had been on edge since that morning.

"Lads, what wrong?" I asked curiously.

They both shared a look before George stepped forward and placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's Will," he began. I slightly flinched at the name, but shook the uneasy feeling as I let George continue. "He hasn't answered any of our texts or calls. I mean sure.. he's been distant. But he still answers. He's been silent for two days, and we have a feeling something's happened."

My shoulders tensed at the thought of something happening to Will.

Okay so yes. The guy was an absolute ass to me. But we still got on at some point. Plus the boys cared about him, so I felt obliged to do that too.

"We know you two aren't the best of friends, but Alex and I have some important tests today in some classes and we.. want you to check up on him. Please?" George asked.

I stared at him for a moment, but my expression softened and I groaned, "Okay fine. Which flat is he?" I asked.

*******

I stood outside the door of Wills flat. I could see no light emitting from the gap underneath his front door, but I still knew someone was in there from the noises coming from the other side of the door.

I cleared my throat and put on my best manly accent before knocking on his door, "Hello? William Lenney? We have an important package for you that we need you to come outside to check," I explained, cringing at my horrible impression.

The other side of the door was silent, before I heard a fumbling from the lock of the door.

The door is swung open and the horribly gloomy figure of Will was stood in front of me.

"Holy shit.. Will are you okay?" I asked, grabbing his arms as I looked up at his tear stained cheeks.

His eyes focused on my face and he took a shaky breath before bending down and hugging me. I hesitantly placed my hand on his head as he dug his face into the crook of my neck. His shoulders shook as he let out a soft sob.