0.2

Monday

I sit up in my bed and glance at my alarm clock. 6:00. Damn, I woke up way earlier than I think, but maybe I can use this to find my way around. I get out of bed and quietly open my room door. I doubt the boys would be awake at this hour.

I make my way to the bathroom, my feet making not a single sound as I slowly slip into it. I lock the door and then took a shower, trying not to be too loud when the temperature of the water turned either boiling hot or freezing cold.

I finish up and then make my way back to my room, I do end up slipping once in a while, but I manage to make it back in one piece. I put on a sweater along with some black leggings. I manage to dry my hair without anyone waking up - they must've been out cold - and then slip on some boots and my glasses.

I pack my bag and put my phone in my jacket pocket, then start my journey to finding the University.

*****

After countless dead ends, wrong streets and many, many, many strangers having to help me, I finally reach the Uni. By the time I arrive, students were already entering the building, so I follow suit. I glance at all the students and professors walking. The Uni is big and a wide variety of people were here. After receiving my schedule, I make my way to my first lecture.

I find a seat and sit down, making sure I'm organised and ready. I twiddle with my thumbs and feel some anxiety swell up in me. I don't know anyone here..that was until I saw a familiar group of boys.

Alex's eyes catch mine and he waves up at me. George notices too and does the same as Alex, but Will just stared blankly at me. It made me a bit uneasy, but I brushed it off. They sit in the seats next to me, Alex sitting on my left, George on my right and Will sitting next to Alex.

"I didn't know you did film." Alex says.

"Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me," I grin and then look forward as the professor walks in.

In the corner of my eye, I can see George smiling.

*****

After film is Literature. Will and I are in the same literature class - which I thought was going to be pleasant - but nope, I was wrong. Will keeps pestering me and poking me, constantly taking my things and just things that start pissing me off.

"Will, would you actually stop annoying me?" I snap at him for like the fifth time.

"Oh yeah? What you gonna do about it?" he says, his Northern accent piercing through me. I huff and try to continue on with the lecture.

He smirks, amused by my reaction - but still not enough to satisfy him. Will passes a note to me, to which I ignore. He passes another.

Then another.

Then another.

This continues on until the left side of my notebook was filled with sticky notes. "Will, you fucking dickhead." I quietly mutter to which he smirks and flips me off.

"Bitch."

At this point I'm fed up. But thank the Gods that the lecture ended early and I storm off away from Will as quick as I can.

*****

The next class I have is math. To my surprise, George is in the same class as me. I sit next to him and he smiles at me, to which I smile back. George is someone I can tolerate, obviously.

I pay attention to the lecture and take some notes down, staying focused. That was until I glanced at George and notice him falling in and out of sleep. His head would droop down then shoot back up.

I tried not to laugh at how stupid he looked. I turn my head to the professor and try to pay attention, but the sleep deprived boy was just a bit more interesting than the lesson. I continue to watch him until a loud thud is heard throughout the auditorium.

I freeze.

George had slammed his head onto the desk. He jolts up and the whole room is staring at him. I cover my mouth and turn red as I try to conceal my laughter.

"Uh, sorry. Carry on." he wearily says to the professor.

When that lecture ended, I died.

*****

Last class of the day, art. This time, with Alex.

"Heya Charlie." he grins at me.

"Alex," I nod to him and return the smile.

I watch Alex paint throughout the lesson. He's pretty decent at painting. We talk and get to know each other a bit better and he's also on the tolerate side with George.

I look at Alex and smile, he's a friend I'd enjoy spending time with, same with George. Just Will, is my biggest concern.

"Damn Charlie, you can fuckin' paint." he cooes and I blush slightly, embarrassed by what he said.

"Thanks," I chuckle.

*****

I left the Uni with Alex, George and Will. Alex and Will are ahead of George and I, and we talk during the walk home.

We enter the apartment and Will decides to crash here tonight, so they're all up in the living room while I'm already getting ready for bed. I put the same fluffy, polka dotted pyjamas on and went to get a drink.

George and Alex are passed out already on the couch and I see Will in the kitchen. I look up at him and he looks down at me.

"What're you doin' here," he spat

"I'm getting a drink." I roll my eyes and get a glass, filling it with water and drinking it.

"Right." he says and I thought he'd leave but he didn't. I felt a bit nervous and push pass him. I hear a growl and I turn around and flip him off.

"Bitch."

And then I went to bed happily, peacefully and silently. Smiling all the way.

*****

♥︎ Hey guys, it's me Val. This chapter was to really just see how the boys got along with Charlie and oh boy, Will, you gotta be more of a gentleman. ♥︎

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm really excited for this book and Emmy is as well! So a vote would be well appreciated! Thank you all~!

✰ I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm really excited for this book and Emmy is as well! So a vote would be well appreciated! Thank you all~! ✰