1.5

Sunday

Charlie's P.O.V

I step into the kitchen to see George pouring himself a cup of tea, "Any boiled water left for a cuppa'?" I ask, making him jump from my sudden appearance.

He looks at me for a split second before his eyes start to look anywhere but me. I swear I could see a blush along his cheeks. "Oh, Uhm.. yeah," he mumbles before rushing out of the room, forgetting his cup of tea on the kitchen counter.

I scrunch you my face, trying to think of why  he's been avoiding me. He's been dodging me since Thursday, when I was sick.

I woke up Friday morning only remembering the moments before I passed out. The boys - minus George - told me the day after, that it was George who looked after me for the day.

Throughout him avoiding me the past few days, I haven't been able to thank him.

I walk into the living room to see Will and Alex lounging on the couch. "He's in his room isn't he?" I say, not trying to hide my disappointment.

"Still haven't even able to say thanks?" Will asks, his lips raised with amusement.

"Nope," I replied, popping the 'p'.

I stand there for a moment before deciding I was just gonna talk to him myself if he wouldn't do it first.

I place my cup of tea on the table in front of the telly before walking towards George's room.

I knockeon the door, "George? I'm coming in!" I call.

I walk through the door to see George sitting at his desk, scrolling through his phone. He looks up to see me and awkwardly smiles before jumping up out of his seat, "Oh, Uhm.. heya Charlie. What're you doing here?" He asks.

"I just wanted to thank you for the other day, you should've been at Uni and stuff. But I don't know if I said something stupid or something because I noticed you've been avoiding me and stuff but like I'm really sorry If I did something that made you uncomfort-"

"Charlie, It's alright," he chuckles.

I blush after realising I was rambling, "So I didn't do something stupid?" I ask as he sits back down on his chair, visibly looking more comfortable.

"Well..." he starts.

I groan as I plop down on his bed, "Shit. What did I do?" I ask, dreading his answer.

He looks over at me with a smirk, "You asked me to take your shirt off, Charlie," the small colour in his cheeks didn't go unnoticed as he said that to me, though.

My mouth gapes open, "I-I.. what?!" I shriek.

George starts to hysterically laugh and the two boys burst through the door, both of them squeezing through the door frame, "What happened? Did that idiot hurt you Char?" Alex shouts over George's laughing.

George shakes his head at the two idiots, "No, Char and I were just having a.. funny little conversation," he smirks.

*******

Monday

I walk into Literature class with Will, chatting away and laughing.

We sit down in our usual seat, beside each other. Not breaking the conversation.

Once we finish the conversation I turn to grab something out of my bag, only to be scared as someone plops down in the empty seat beside me.

"Hey Charlie!" Jayden chirps.

I smile, "Hey Jayden, Jesus you scared me there!" I playfully hit his chest.

"Where've you been? Feels like I haven't seen you in ages. I can't even ask 'cause I don't have your number," he pouts.

"I was out sick, had a fever," I shrug.

He wraps an arm around my shoulder and rubs up and down my arm, giving me a side-hug, "Well I'm glad to see you're better," he smiles before dropping his hand from my shoulder and getting comfortable in his seat. I was confused, did he not have his own friends to sit with?

I turn around to see Will staring at my shoulder, his eyebrows furrowed, as if in deep thought.

I wave my hand in front of Will, "Wakey Wakey, mate," I sang.

His eyes look up to me and he blush after realising I caught him staring.

He clears his throat, "Oh right. So I wanted to know if you wanted to be in a video with George and I?" He asked, clearly raising his voice a little more louder than usual.

This, clearly, caught the attention of Jayden. "Video? Are you a YouTuber?" He asks.

Will's expression showed amusement, "Oh yeah, my channel name is WillNE. Just over 2.38 million subscribers, yeno? I get loads of girls with stuff like that, right Char?" He asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he looks at Jayden all smug.

Jayden began to look annoyed and I stare up at Will with a scoff, "Yeah, sure Will. You bring home three girls a day at least," I laugh, my voice lacing with sarcasm.

"Ah, well you're here aren't you?" He asks, his smug expression somehow growing.

I could see Jayden clench down on his jaw. This confused me even more. What was happening? I'm pretty sure Will is being possessive over me. Oh my god, what the hell.

That annoyed me.

I scoff, "Okay, Will. I don't know what the fuck you think you're pulling here, but I don't like it. So I'd advise you to stop where you are," I snap as I lifted his arm up from my shoulder.

Will awkwardly sat back in his seat properly. Jayden mumbles a few profanities to himself as he shuffled in his seat.

I keep quiet for the rest of the lecture.

One thing kept crossing my mind.

Why was Will acting like that?

*******

Alright ladies and Gents! That was chapter 15! Hope you enjoyed.

The more I write these chapters, the more I get into it.

As Val said, school is kinda being a bitch, so updates could be a little slower than usual. But If I'm honest, we're pretty fast at updating. We're updating pretty much daily.

Both Val and I keep forgetting, but thanks so much for 100 reads! Sorry I meant 150! Oh.. Uhm I meant 200. Haha.. right.. I meant FREAKING 250!! Like what?! It's been two weeks and it's already over 250!

See yous in the next one!

Hugs and Kisses,
-Emmy

Hugs and Kisses,-Emmy

𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐆 ➪ 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑵𝑬, 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑼𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺, & 𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑿𝑿 | ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara