To All Our Readers..

Emmy

Honestly guys, thank you. This will be both Val and I's first completed story.

If you asked me at the start of January if I had ever even had a second thought about Fan Fictions, I would laugh in your face. Okay maybe not- I'd probably just say no.

Val had posted on her story about Wattpad and I freaked out because I didn't know she used it, so I texted her about it. That lead to us chatting about it and other stuff we might have in common.

Like, for instance.. Watching the commentary crew (WillNE, Memeulous, ImAllexx, James Marriot, iNabber, etc.).

That's when we had both joked about writing a fan fiction about them. But that quickly turned into something serious, if you couldn't tell.

Who knew that under a month later, we'd be finishing our first fan fiction with over 800 reads? Like, what?!

That's leads me to say, thank you all. Thanks for reading this story and getting to the end. Thanks for reading this story even if you only read the first few or the first. Thanks for reading this even if you skipped to the end because you didn't want to read the full thing!

I remember a few weeks ago when we reached 100 reads. I remember screaming and freaking out, Val too.

I can't wait to release new stories for you guys to read. And both Val and I have a little surprise at the end of this authors note ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Many hugs and many kisses,
       -Emmy xoxo

Many hugs and many kisses,       -Emmy xoxo

Val

Hey guys! I am honestly so surprised that this book has come to an end. Emmy and I had so much fun writing this!

Thank you all so much for reading it has been a real pleasure to write this book. And it will become the first ever book I have finished - as sad as that sounds - and the first fanfiction Emmy has finished. I have been writing books for a long time and it's honestly so much fun!

Wattpad has been a place where I could write my heart out and make dreams come to life. I'm so happy I have gotten someone into the world of Wattpad and also really happy that I managed to get Emmy into fanfiction because before this book, she hadn't even read one which surprised me a lot.

We're just so happy to have had so much fun writing. Thank you so much for everything, you guys.

We look forward to writing more stories for you all! I'll see you all in the next one. We love you!

Stay smiling,
- Val xoxo

Stay smiling,- Val xoxo✰

*******

coming soon

coming soon..