0.8

Saturday

I hadn't slept a single bit. My mind was just racing. Thinking about the boys arguing. Thinking about how Will hates me. I still don't understand.

I glance at the alarm clock on my table. Oh, it's 1 already..I missed breakfast. I sigh and get up, putting on my glasses and slowly opening my door and peeking out. Once the coast is clear, I make my way to the kitchen. Once again, the apartment is deathly quiet.

I wonder where Alex and George are..it feels lonely. I start making breakfast and sigh.

Once I finish cooking, I sit down and stare at the plate of food. Was I even hungry? Why did I cook in the first place? I'm losing it and it's only been a week.

I put my brunch in the microwave for later and lay down on the couch, wrapping myself in a blanket and purse my lips. What had I done to ruin my friendship with Will..? That's all I want to know. What did I do...

Alex's door opens and I hear him walk out. I close my eyes, and try to act as if I'm asleep. Alex's footsteps get louder, then stop in front of me. I hear a sigh and the space next to me is filled by Alex's presence.

I feel him gently brush some hair out of my face and my head is lifted as he places it on his lap. "Charlie.." he quietly whispers, his voice gentle and soft. He makes sure the blanket is fully covering me and he strokes my hair. "I wonder how you're feeling.." he asks, his voice still keeping it's gentle tone.

I slowly shift and open my eyes, "Alex..." I mutter, my eyes moving up to see his face. He blinks, a little startled. But a soft smile spreads across his face. "Hey.." he greets me. I sit up and sigh.

"Oh, your hair is a mess." he frowns. I chuckle, "It's okay," I smile, "where's George?" 

"He went out. Was worried when you didn't even come out for breakfast." Alex says. His frown becomes deeper as he notices my eyebags. "Charlie, did you sleep?" he asks, he really cares..

"Barely."

"Charlie..."

I sigh and give him a weary smile. "Thank you, Alex, but I'll be okay." 

Alex just stares at me and then pulls me into a hug, "you don't have to go through this alone, you know.." he sighs, to which I nod. "I know." 

Alex looks at me and helps me up, "Wanna record with me?" I stare at him.

Me. Being in an ImAllexx video. 

"Yes." I breathe out, shocked and excited. Instantly, my mood is lifted.

Alex's POV

I bring her in my room, "Don't mind the mess.." I blush embarrassedly. I watch as Charlie looks at my setup, excitement and fascination shining in her beautiful, brown eyes. God, she looks gorgeous. But she's only just a friend. Just a friend..

"So what video are you going to be recording?" she asks, sitting down in the swivel chair that is next to mine. 

"I was thinking, Morgz." I answer, sitting next to her. "Finally, now is my chance to clown on this idiot." she grins.

My heart skips a beat and I grin back, "Yeah.."

 *****

We wrap up the recording and we both lean back in our chairs. "Man, that was fun." I chuckle. When I don't get a response, I turn to look at Charlie. Her eyes were sparkling as she stared at the computer monitor. 

"Oh my god...I just filmed with the ImAllexx.." she giggles. "Mate, you're living with ImAllexx and Memeulous!" I laugh. 

"I know, I know, but don't forget, I'm still a fan!" she smiles all happily. She's incredibly cute. 

Charlie turns to look at me and gives me a hug, "Thank you, Alex..I'm feeling a lot better." she says and I return the hug. I let her go after a bit and she waves at me before leaving my room. I feel myself smile and my face turn slightly red.

What am I doing..? Smiling at the thought of her..

Nevermind that, I need to start editing.

*****

George came back at around 4 and he knocked on my door. I open the door and let him in. He's holding two beers and he nods at me, then sits on my bed,

"Right, any updates on Will?" I ask him. George shakes his head, "Tried talking to him, but wouldn't even answer my texts or calls." he sighs. 

"What the fuck's gotten into 'im.." I groan, ruffling my hair in frustration. George has a look of hurt in his eyes. I understand, him and Will are close, and Will's behaviour has been so odd. It really hurt George. It hurt all of us.

"We'll try again tomorrow.." I reassure George, but honestly, I'm not sure myself. I didn't enjoy seeing my mates argue. And Charlie's being affected by it as well. Things were just so confusing. "Okay, I'm just gonna upload this video, and we'll discuss more about this." I say and upload the video of Charlie and I dissing on the offspring of Old Woman Jill Hudson.

Once I finish, I sit with George on my bed, our beer in our hands and we drink the rest of the night away.

Will's POV

My phone buzzes as a notification sounds off. I unlock my phone and see Alex uploaded a new video. I tap on the video and see him and Charlie.

 Alone in his room. 

Laughing and chatting.

And I could see the faint blush on Alex's cheeks.

Fuck. 

Not him too.

*****

⌜Hello everyone! Val here! I finally managed to push an update out!! This is some tea, I lowkey feel like Will would be a total yandere, just saying. Emmy is in Spain right now so updates will be back on by Monday probably. ⌟

◇ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for everything! See you all in the next one.  ◇

- Val ✰