0.3

Tuesday

The annoying sound of my alarm wakes me up. I swing my legs over the side of my bed and make my way to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I lock the bathroom door and turn the shower on, then undressing.

Once I'm out of the shower I wrap my hair in a towel, soon doing the same with my body.

I grab my pyjamas and carry them out of the bathroom. Once I unlock the door, I walk out into the hallway. As I'm walking to my room, I end up bumping into someone, falling to the ground.

"Shit, sorry," I apologise. I gradually standing up, to see George just sort of staring at me. I cock my head to the side for a moment, as I don't understand why he's staring at me.

Then it hit me.

I'm wearing nothing but a towel.

My cheeks heat up and I quickly dash to my room, locking my door behind me.

Pushing the incident to the back of mind, I walk to my closet to grab my outfit for the day. After checking the weather - which will be warm - I decide to wear a white, long sleeve shirt and some jean shorts. Tucking the shirt into the shorts.

I quickly run a brush through my hair and grab my glasses once I'm done, running out of my room with my backpack drooped around my shoulder.

I walk into the kitchen and drop my bag onto one of the spiny chairs.

"Morning," Alex calls from behind me, causing me to turn to him.

"Morning," I return, with a smile.

My attention turns back to the coffee making machines as I wait for it to finish so I can put my coffee into my cup.

"Hey Alex, have you seen my-" George's voice comes to a sudden pause and I turn around to see him staring at me, his cheeks a slight tinged colour.

I awkwardly shuffle my feet, clear my throat, and turn back to the now finished coffee machine. I can hear the boys whispering behind me as I pour my coffee into my mug, but I'm not able to hear what they're saying.

*******

It's safe to say I finished my coffee as soon as possible. The tension in the air could've been cut with a knife.

"Guys, I'm heading to the Uni now!" I call out, hearing the muffled responses of the two lads.

I close the apartment door behind me and I walk to the lift, calling it up to our floor.

I walk out of the rather tall apartment building and start making my way to the Uni. I put my earphones in and listen to my music as I pass through the streets of a busy London.

As I walk up to the Uni, I spot Will walking in with a smile on his face. Not something I've ever actually seen.

I walk up to him, "Whats got you all happy?" I ask with a smirk.

He turns to me, his expression turning sour, "Piss off," he hisses.

I roll my eyes, "Will, I can't really. Our first class is Literature," I point out.

He grunts and attempts to walk in a faster pace, which I only mirrored, keeping up with him.

We walk into the auditorium and take our seats, as we did yesterday.