3.0

Charlie's POV

We walk in the airport and I chat with James, just to get to know him a bit better since I ran out last time I saw him.

"So you're fluent in Spanish?" I say, amazed.

"Sí. I'm trilingual!" he exclaims proudly, which causes me to laugh. "James is very proud of that fact." George snickers. We get to security and put our luggage through. I take off my shoes and my jacket and make sure that I don't have any coins or anything of that sort in my pockets.

I walk through, didn't get searched thankfully and get our luggage. I wait for the lads to get passed security and put my shoes and jacket back on. As Alex walks through the security scan, the alarm goes and he has to go get searched. We snicker and watch as they pat him down. Apparently he brought a spare Gucci ring with him and we all bully him for that.

Alex whines as we walk to our gate, "My Gucci ring.." he huffs. We reach the gate and sit down, and I take my phone out to just scroll through Instagram.
"Right, I'll start giving your tickets." Will says, and he hands out the tickets to us.

When I get mine, I look at it. Seat 20 B. Not the window seat, but that's okay. I look to Alex, "What seat did you get?" I ask. Alex shows me, seat 20 A. I ask George and he tells me his is 20 C. I guess I'll be sitting next to Alex and George.
"Who picked the seats?" I ask, looking at Will.

"Uh, well. Gee told me she didn't trust any of us to pick the seats so she did." Will explains, and I nod. So none of them picked the seats, good to know.
"I want snacks!" I exclaim, "James, come with me." I say and quickly drag James with me to a nearby store.

"Uh, what's up?" he asks. I sigh and pick some crisps and jellies from the shelves, "I have no fucking clue what to do about Alex an' George." I admit, getting a fizzy drink as well.
"Right, they're quite..into you, huh?" James chuckles and I smile slightly, giving a small nod.

"Just keep them under control. I'll keep Will busy, since we're next to each other." he smiles reassuringly. He shows me the tickets and they're in the seats in front of us. "Thanks James." I smile back and pay for my snacks.

*****

We start boarding the plane and I excitedly jitter around. "Christ Char, you're really excited, huh?" George laughs.
"I just haven't left the country in so fucking long!" I giggle and show the woman at the top my passport and ticket. She scans it and hands everything back to me, "Enjoy your flight!" she cheerily greets. Through all my excitement, I say the worse thing ever,
"You too!"

I hastily walk away and into the tunnel leading to the plane. I groan in embarrassment and hide my face in Will's chest as he dies with laughter at my stupid mistake.
"Oh, Jesus!" he wheezes out and Alex, George and James were also laughing. I feel my face turn red and I whine, "Shut up, you idiots!!" I turn and walk.
"Calm down, Shorty. We're only messin'." Will smiles and I puff my cheeks out, but smile.

We board the plane, put our luggage in the overhead bins and take our respective seats. I smile at both Alex and George and then get comfy in my seat. We take off and immediately George falls asleep on my shoulder. I blush and chuckle.

His soft hair tickles my shoulder slightly and I feel his hot breath against my arm. He moves his hand to mine and I start to wonder if he really is asleep. But I trust him. Alex is still awake and using his laptop, watching some shows he downloaded before the flight.

He turns to me and smiles, "Wanna watch?" he asks, offering his other earbud to me. I smile and nod, moving the armrest up on both sides of Alex and George, just so it's easier for me to watch and for George to be comfier. I get my large blanket out of my bag that was under the seat and cover all three of us. I take the earbud Alex offered and he presses play on the show.

"I hope you like '90 Day Fiancé'." Alex chuckles and I shake my head and smile, "I do, indeed." .
I cuddle up to Alex - like George was doing to me. I rest my head on Alex's shoulder and he rests his head on mine. His hand also inches towards my other hand and grips it. I heat up and try not to let him know.

We watch a few episodes until we pass out.

*****

"Holy shit it's hot!" George yells. We stand outside the airport in Barcelona, and we all laugh. The sun was shining brilliantly, total opposite of London.
"Okay, imma go get a taxi." James says, "Follow me lads. And I'll show you my expert Spanish skills." he grins. We follow James as he approaches a car.

"Buenas tardes." he greets him. "Buenas tardes." the driver nods.
"¿Puedes traernos a esta villa?" James asks, and damn boy. That fluent fucking Spanish was smooth as butter. James then shows him the address of the villa and the driver smiles, "Sí. Pon tus maletas en el maletero." he says then starts the car.

"Well lads, get in." James grins and gets in the front after we put our bags in the taxi. We get in and we set off.

The ride was about an hour and a half long, George and Alex fell asleep and I talked with Will the whole ride as James chatted with the driver. We arrive at the villa and it looks fancy as hell. James pays the driver - with tip - and thanks him. We get our luggage and walk into the villa.

"Damn Will!" George exclaims, staring at the pool we have for the 5 days we're in Spain for. I look at the bedroom that's massive. But the thing is..
"Guys, we have a problem." I shout out to them. They come up. "What?" Alex asks.

"There's only two beds." I nervously say. They're all quiet.

"Hey..they're king sized.." James says, awkwardly chuckling.

*****

Chapter 30! Oh my goodness. We are on the last few chapters left of this book! I am really excited and cannot wait! Don't forget to leave a vote!

I'll see you in the next one!

- Val