1.6

Tuesday

I sit in the lunch area, waiting for the lads to come. I'm going to go take a bite out of my lunch when a group of people sit in the spots reserved for my friends.
"Hey Charlie!" Jayden smiles, around him were his popular friends - pretty girls and the jocks - and I felt a little..uncomfortable.

"So this is Charlie." one of the girls says, she eyes me up and down and I recoil a little. "She's cute." a guy grins, which earns a smack from one of the girls.

I smile slightly. "Is it true you're dating that youtuber?? The one in our school, what's his name..?" another girl asks, "oh! That ImAllexx guy!"

I blush and chuckle, "No, no, o-of course not! He's my flatmate!" I answer. I twiddle my thumbs and look around at all their faces. Jayden looks a bit relieved. Why?

"Really? I heard you two were dating!" the girl asks, brushing some hair out of her face. I shake my head in response and smile gently. "Er, I'm actually not seeing anyone.." I answer. Jayden seems to sit up and a smile forms on his face. "Is that so?" one of the jocks ask.

Right when I'm going to answer, someone calls my name. Everyone turns and I look to see Alex and George. Will is next to them, sitting at an empty table. George waves me over and I apologise to Jayden and his friends, saying I need to leave now.

I pick up my food and bring it over to their table. I sit down next to Alex and release a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. "Thank you.." I sigh.

"What was that about?" Will asks, glancing at the group of cool kids. "No clue..they just sat down and asked questions." I answer, finally eating my food. I was fucking starving.
"Questions like what?" George asks.

I swallow my food and sigh, "Apparently, there're rumours that Alex and I are together."

"Well, no shit. You guys did do a video together." George says, slightly mad.

"We need to do a collab. All of us." Will huffs.

Alex smiles slightly, is cheeks red and eats his lunch. I look at all the boys and shake my head.
"Anyways, I don't know how to feel about being in a relationship. Maybe I just don't want one right now." I sigh, finishing the last of my lunch.

George, Alex and Will all stop what they were doing. They all look at me - surprised. "Why!?" George asks - a little too loudly - which makes a few students look at us. This took me aback a bit and I blink. "G-George..just when the workload calms down..I'll think about it." I say.

George sighs, nods and apologises for him shouting. They all go back to what they were doing, but the atmosphere was a little..tense. I glance at all of them, then behind them, Jayden catches my eye. He smiles at me and I smile back of course.

The lads, did not like this, one bit.

I finish my lunch and the tense atmosphere disappears and we're all talking normally. Like we should be.

*****

I walk home from Uni with the lads and stop by my café for a little snack. I talk to my co-worker who then asks, "Which one's the lucky lad?"

I look up at her and chuckle awkwardly, "Sorry?"

She looks at the group of boys who were just talking about what video they're gonna do next. I look at them, then back to her. "I-I'm not dating either of them. They're my mates." I sheepishly smile.

She laughs and sighs, "Well at least shag one of 'em, or all. You've got yourself a trio!" I feel my face turn red and I panic.

"No, no! That's just!" I ramble and splutter. My co-worker Laughs and says she's just kidding. She finishes my order and I sit back down either them, hiding my face in my arms.

"You alright, Char?" Alex asks, stroking my hair. I start blushing and look up slightly, "Y-Yeah..", his eyes were so cute and his hair covers a bit of them. His smile is just as cute and I feel myself stare a little longer than I should've.

"Charlie?" Alex asks, concerned. I look away and blush harder. "I'm alright!" I chuckle nervously. I feel Will and George's eyes stare into me and I shrink and little inside.

"Charlie! Your drinks and ready!" I hear my friend call out. "I'll get them." Will says and stands up. George just texts on his phone a little distressed.

Alex moves his hand so it's resting on mime and I blink a bit. "A-Alex.." I whisper to him and he smiles softly. "Sorry, I just wanted to." he chuckles.

Will places the beverages on the table and gives a slight glare to Alex. "Right, here we go." Will says, also placing the cakes I ordered. I smile happily and drink my coffee.

I look at the dessert and smile. Alex takes a piece of it using a fork and holds it up to my mouth. I blush and eat the piece, and Alex smiles.

George and Will are basically glaring daggers into Alex and I just look try ignore them.

What is happening??

I drink my coffee and smile at both Will and George. Their expressions seem to calm down, but I could still sense a little bit of anger.

I look down at my lap and wonder,

What other rumors are there about me...

*****

Yay! Another chapter out! This one is another filler because I'm quite busy!

Emmy and I just wanted to thank everyone for 300 reads! That's massive. We never thought we'd reach this! Thank you! Much love and I'll see you in the next one!

- Val