3.1

Still Friday

Charlie's P.O.V

After many arguments, and some not so subtly hidden rock paper scissor games when I went to the loo, we had come to a decision.

George and Alex would stay in a bed together, James on the couch.

And Will and I in the same bed.

I tried not to scream. Why couldn't James be in the bed with me? It wouldn't be as awkward then.

"Alright lads! I found a place near us on Just Eat, excelente!" He cheers, making us all laugh. It was a pizza place, we all order a pizza each. We decide not to go out tonight as we were all tired from the flight.

*******

We finish eating our food and Alex, George and Will are all sitting on the dinner table, playing with some cards that they found in the Kitchen when we had arrived earlier.

James and I were lounging on the couch, on our phones.

He clears his throat, "Ok. I have to ask. What's going on with you four?" He asks, keeping his voice low so the lads don't hear him while they shout and mess about playing cards.

I side-glance at them and feel myself heating up, "I-I don't know, James. I'm so fucking confused. They're confusing me. I know I like one of them but I don't know who," I sigh. "James, I've kissed all of them. That's not normal. I know they all like me, I really do. And I've gone and kissed them all. I told myself I wouldn't, not until I was sure who. But each time it was like my lips had a mind of their own, it didn't help that they didn't stop themselves either!" I hiss, still whispering.

James smiles at me sympathetically, "The boys are pretty stupid some times, they're putting themselves first and not you. Not taking in to account how you might be feeling throughout all this.. flirting," he explains.

I stay silent, not needing to answer.

James and I are brought out of our little world when Will jumps over the couch, now sitting beside me. He pulls me into a side hug and places my head on his chest. I catch my breath in shock, not knowing what to do.

I can see the other two, glaring at Will. George with his jaw clenched and Alex frowning. I find myself not able to move, trying to wrap my head around what happening.

"Will, you're clearly making the girl uncomfortable. Let her get up," Alex says through his teeth.

I look up from his chest to see Will smirking rather smugly. I feel anger build up in me, starting to get sick at their games. I push myself off of Will, now sitting up straight and pushing myself further away from him and unintentionally closer to George.

George's fingers brush off my thigh a few times as we fall into conversation, making my face heat up. I'm chatting with Alex about my favourite video game, when George's hand is suddenly placed on my thigh, but not in a creepy way.

I look over at him to see me grinning at me, and I find myself awkwardly smiling back. I notice Wills eyes catch George's hand and he shoots him a glare.

I continue chatting to Alex, trying not to mind the tension between George and Will when suddenly Will throws a pillow at George making him take his hand off of my thigh, "Here mate, you looked a bit uncomfy like," he says through his teeth, much like Alex had done.

I take a deep breath in, now much angrier. I quickly excuse myself, telling everyone I needed to use the loo.

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, taking deep breaths as I try to calm myself down. I quickly wash my face with cold water to help.