Sleeping with Death

Jean's Point of View

I let out a content sigh as I watched Nico and (F/N) fighting on her ship.

"They obviously like each other," I said out loud.

"But their so obvious this is going to be fun." Lacy, from Aphrodite cabin, said grinning happily.

Will sighed. He was my brother from the Apollo cabin. "We shouldn't be spying on them."

"He's right, you pervert." Angelina from the Ares cabin said but she was inching forward to see the pair closely. "She's not bad with a sword."

"And you call us perverts," I said making her narrowed her brown eyes warningly. I chuckled. "I can always show you my sword skills."

Lacy covered her mouth trying to muffle her laughter. Will looked away clearly embarrassed. I felt a sharp pain in my arm making me hiss as I grabbed it.

Angelina was glaring at me her cheeks a light shade of pink on her mocha skin. "Pervert." She huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

I rubbed my arm trying to make the pain go away. "Sorry. We have to get those two together."

"What if we lock them in a closet," Lacy suggested. "Or set them up on a blind date with each other."

"I don't think Nico will fall for that," Will told us. "Maybe we should let it happen naturally."

Lacy and I gave him a blank look. "No! (F/N)'s oblivious to love, I know at least ten guys who have tried to tell her only for her to drag them into the friendzone."

"And Nicos the type to ignore his feeling no matter how strong they are," Lacy said rubbing her chin in thought.

"Defending her." Angelina suddenly spoke up.

"Excuse me?" I asked as we looked at the brunette.

"Put them in a situation where he has to defend her like in those old crappy romance movies," Angelina explained looking away with a blush on her face.

"Romance movies?" It was the first thing to register in my brain. Angelina glared stalking closer. Will intervened standing in between us. "I didn't think you were into cheesy romance movies."

"She brings up a good point. Defending someone always making males feel confident and it's a natural instinct to protect the ones you love." Lacy said. And I took her words about love religiously. Well if I was religious and after this trip, I'll have to rethink a lot of things. "It can be emotional or physical."

"Why don't you get them to bond instead of throwing them onto some dangerous situation?" Will asked us being the voice of reason.

"They are bonding." I pointed out as they both managed to put their swords at each other's throats. "They're in sync, love at its finest."

"Plus it'll be funnier," Lacy added with a grin.

(F/N)'s Point of View

"What's wrong?" I asked my blonde friend who sat on the other bed. We landed again miles away from that park with the Cyclops across the street. We made it to Ohio so we decided to take a break while the Pegasuses went to go eat and rest.