Relatives

There are three type of people when it comes to a first greeting.

First is the happy, outgoing people. These people tend to leave a good impression of themselves making sure the other person is comfortable conversing. These are also the people who tend to start conversations with other people.

Second, are the shy people. People who when talking to new people kind of stay quiet and observe the other person. Like analyzing the person to see if they would be a decent person to continue having interactions with.

Lastly, the angry 'leave me alone' people. These are the people that with just a glance who want nothing to do with you or your existence. It takes a while for these people to enjoy your presence until they can tolerate you.

Jean is definitely the outgoing and starting conversation type. Me, I'm lean more for the silent observant type. And then Nico is the 'leave me alone or I'll stab your face'. It's a miracle all three of us can get along at all.

And Octavian was definitely the three type as well. "Why are you touching me!" The blonde exclaimed moving away from Jean who was just watching with an amused smile. But Octavian didn't find it funny, he just glared at us warningly.

"I'm Jean Barrow son of Apollo," Jean told his relative.

Octavian eyes widened looking at Jean before looking at me. "And you're the daughter of Neptune." He concluded.

"Well, Poseidon." I corrected smiling a bit. Oh, this guy gave me weird vibes. Like worse than Coach, which is saying something since she was literally from the Underworld.

"Greek." Octavian hissed out sounding disgusted by the mere idea of Greeks. He turned to Jean equally as disgusted. "You're both from that Greek Camp like Percy." Octavian spat out Percy like it was poison as his blue eyes flickered to where the Roman's dragged Percy away.

Oh. He hates Percy. That's a first. "Yeah, you see we're on a mission," I told him trying to get on his good side if that even existed.

"We have to be here," Jean added making Octavian look between us skeptically.

"Octavian!" A voice shouted making us all turn around to see a girl approaching us followed by another girl and two boys. One of the boys was Percy Jackson. Percy sent me a smile and sent a dirty look towards Octavian who happily returned it with one of his own.

"Reyna, these two are Greeks," Octavian said pointing at Jean and me.

Jean smiled despite Octavian's clear hatred toward us. "Yes, we come and peace." He held up a peace sign to show we meant no harm.

"They helped us fight," Percy added trying to make Reyna be on her side. She seemed more welcoming than Octavian at least.

She nodded as a small smile appeared on her lips. "Greetings you must be (F/N) (L/N), your brother mentioned how you helped defeat Polybotes."

I felt my cheeks heat up from being recognized. "It was a team effort," I said smiling.

She hummed nodding to herself. "Yes you, Percy and Neptune." She added the last one looking away slightly.

I frowned a bit. What did Neptune do to make everyone hate him so much? He blamed his bad temper and the Roman's just hating the ocean in general.

"And you are?" Reyna asked switching her attention to Jean who immediately perked up at the attention.

I couldn't help but facepalm noticing the grin on his face.

"Jean Barrow son of Barbara Barrow. At your service?" He bowed to Reyna.