Not here. Not yet.

The girls reached the 4th floor where most of the third years have their classes. Stepping out of the elevator, Jennie reached out for the younger girl's books and clutched it using her left arm. Chaeyoung tried to protest but Jennie stopped her immediately with a perfectly raised right brow. Seeing this shut Chaeyoung up and caused the younger girl to duck her head in hopes to hide her red cheeks again. Cute.

"Miss Kim!" This made the girls stop in their tracks in the middle of the hallways. Turning to the direction of the voice they saw Kim Jisoo, the Vice Principal, right hand woman and one of Jennie's genuine friends aside from Chaeyoung.

"I have some urgent matters to discuss with you."

With this Chaeyoung excused herself saying she'd just drop off some things in her locker and immediately scurried to the side to let the two converse. Luckily it wasn't far away so Chaeyoung could just wait at her locker for Jennie to finish up.

Chaeyoung decided to just lean her back against her locker and scroll through her phone for a while.

"Mind if I keep you company?"

Jeon Jungkook stood in front of her with his signature smile. He was one of the most popular boys in school. Born into a rich family and was trained since childhood to dance and sing. It wasn't the first time Jungkook tried to chat her up so Rose flashed him her well-practiced polite smile and stood a little straighter.

"Uhm no it's alright I'll be walking to class in a while but thanks for the offer."

He chuckled and took steps forward making Rose take a step back and lean against her locker to try and put some distance between them but to no avail. He was inches away from her body and it wasn't a comfortable position to be in for her. Is Jennie done yet?!

"Look Park Rosé, you're the most popular girl in the university and I'm the most popular guy. Once we debut we can be the country's most adored couple. You know this so why are you playing hard to get?"

Before he could go on any further, loud footsteps echoed through the hallways. More accurately they heard the sound of Jennie's heels click throughout the halls and the sound alone sent shivers up the students' spines and everyone turned to look at the woman. Jennie stopped walking in the middle of the hallway which is where Chaeyoung's locker is located.

Jungkook, hearing Jennie approach, backed away from Chaeyoung and timidly stood beside the girl while staring wide eyed at Jennie.

The older girl locked eyes with Chaeyoung and spoke in a regular volume addressing all the students in the hall.

"Everyone not in their respective lecture halls within the next 5 minutes will report to my office after their last class"

She didn't need to project her voice any louder since she knew they wouldn't dare to not listen to her. No one even tried to protest even though class wouldn't start for the next 15 minutes or so. As soon as she stopped speaking all the students, except Chaeyoung scurried to their lecture halls.

In a matter of seconds the hallway was deserted except for Jennie and Chaeyoung. Jennie hasn't moved from her position nor has she dropped her gaze. This caused the younger girl to shake in her place quickly trying to recall what she could've done wrong that made Jennie mad at her. Was she mad at her?

Seeing Chaeyoung with another person got Jennie so mad. She couldn't explain it. It was like a primal anger and sense of possessiveness inside her snapped and she just wanted to march over and mark the girl as hers in front of all her students. But she couldn't. Not here. Not yet.

They would soon announce to the whole country that they were engaged but not by one of her students leaking a photo of Jennie basically claiming the girl in front of college kids. They both had a reputation to uphold.

Jennie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm not mad at you I promise." She gave the girl a gentle smile and Chaeyoung sighed in relief. She took a step closer to Jennie and smiled back.

"Is everything alright with Jisoo Unnie?" Chaeyoung met Jisoo in one of their business meetings. She couldn't deny that she gets a little jealous of her but isn't particularly threatened since she knows for a fact that Jisoo and Jennie are as platonic as her and Lisa. Not to mention her younger friend Lisa has always expressed her admiration for their Vice Principal.

"Yes nothing too serious. Just something about the athletes needing new supplies to train for the upcoming inter-university meets. Come now before you get late for class."

Jennie led them both to Chaeyoung's next classroom and opened the door for the younger girl. Chaeyoung didn't expect Jennie to walk in with her, she thought that she'd just drop the girl off and be on her way as well. She wasn't the only one shocked when Jennie followed Chaeyoung inside the lecture hall. All eyes were on Jennie but the older girl didn't mind one bit. Just because she couldn't kiss Chaeyoung and claim her in that way in front of all these people doesn't mean she won't do it in other safer ways. 

Chaeyoung sat in the middle rows of the lecture hall beside her friend Lisa. Fortunately her seat was beside the isle so she didn't need to make Jennie pass more students.

She timidly walked down the stairs to her seat and put her bag on the table. She could feel everyone's eyes on both of them. When she turned around she saw Jennie looking at her smugly plastering a sly smirk and Chaeyoung immediately felt her cheeks heat up. It just made her feel naked. Like she was being claimed. In that moment, no one else's gaze mattered. Just Jennie's.

Jennie's heels clicked as she stepped forward and gently put Chaeyoung's books neatly on her desk. Arranging her bag and books as well. Such a perfectionist, my fiancé. Chaeyoung felt like a giddy teenager knowing she could actually call Jennie her fiancé now.

At this point, everyone's mouths were hanging open at the scene in front of them. Did someone possess their headmaster? Was she sick or drunk maybe? What in the world is happening?

Jennie saw Jungkook in her peripheral vision and letting out a full blown smirk.

In a possessive surge, Jennie graciously pulled out Chaeyoung's seat and let the younger girl sit down comfortably. Noticing that the younger girl left her coat in her office. She then proceeded to take off her black Chanel coat and draped it gently over the younger girl's shoulders. Leaving Jennie in a white blouse that revealed her collarbones and black trousers paired with her black heels.

Satisfied with her work, Jennie then leaned down letting her lips lightly touch Chaeyoung's ear and whispered with her low raspy voice. "Keep the coat, Hubby"

She then walked gracefully out of the room leaving all the students' mouths hanging open and leaving Chaeyoung as flustered as ever in her seat enveloped by Jennie's scent from her coat. She couldn't help but feel claimed having Jennie's coat and scent wrapped around her and she didn't mind it one bit. The other students however either wanted to be in Chaeyoung's position or Jennie's.

Most importantly one thing's for sure. Jennie Kim doesn't share what's hers.