Risk

CHAPTER 15

After the incident, both girls were content just being in each other's presence. Staying in that position for a while and neither mentioning how intimate they were being. They didn't want to break the mood nor did they want to actually move from their positions. 10 minutes before class, Chaeyoung having fully calmed down had opted to leave and let Jennie do her CEO duties for the day. Both girls promising to have lunch together.

Chaeyoung was glad to be in class. It helped her distract herself from all the pressure and insecurities she had. The girl wasn't being pompous but she knew that she was skilled at what she does. She was not only born with the title 'Golden Girl' just because of her family but because she was genuinely talented and she worked hard to hone and further sharpening her skills.

She was now in her vocal training class with her Professor Park Bom. She genuinely loved this class. Chaeyoung had a plethora of talents but singing was her favourite one. So when Professor Bom announced that their quarterly grades would be based on a solo performance from each student, Chaeyoung was bouncing in excitement. She loved singing. It was a big deal around the university whenever there was performances, exhibits or sports tournaments. Not just because the whole student body would be watching, considering that the student body consisted of important people, heirs and trainees, to name a few, but Idol company's including the one Jennie co-owned and media representatives and scouts would be there as well.

Everyone wanted to impress the scouts in hopes of getting hired and debuted in that company but the most sought after Idol Company was Jennie's. Well, for the trainees. The athletes also had scouts to impress. As well as the intellectuals. The Quarterly performances for trainees were a month from now and it's currently the last week of February. Which meant that they had until the last week of March.

Chaeyoung was not nervous in the slightest. Yes she would be the most sought after girl there and everyone would be waiting for her performance specifically but for her it was an opportunity to do something she loved. She loved to sing and when she sings it's like nothing else matters. It was her and her voice. She just needed to find a song that would help her express her feelings then she was set.

Her morning classes got done without a hitch and she was walking the out of the lecture hall with Lisa in tow. "I was thinking we could go get tteokbokki and jajangmyeon from the restaurant nearby. Let's just tell Tzuyu to take her car."

Chaeyoung opened her locker to deposit her books while Lisa leaned her shoulder against the locker beside her to face her Blonde friend. "Maybe next time. I'm gonna be eating lunch with Jennie upstairs."

Chaeyoung closed her locker and leaned against it, copying her best friend's stance. She noticed the younger girl wiggle her eyebrows suggestively at her. "You're eating lunch with Jennie or is she eating you for lunch?"

Chaeyoung's eyes were wide as saucers and she covered her now beet red face. "Yah Lalisa! I-I'm a virgin!"

Lisa threw her head back and laughed so hard she was heard all throughout the hallways.

"Still? I can't believe you're sleeping beside the hottest woman in Korea every night and Jennie still hasn't popped your cherry? DAEBAK I admire her self-control."

Chaeyoung was going to die in embarrassment. By now she's sure the whole floor knows about her non-existent sex life as Lisa continues to practically shout it out.

"Oh my god. I'm leaving. I can't believe you."

Chaeyoung turned on her heel and power walked to the elevator towards Jennie's Office. Leaving Lisa laughing at her locker. My best friend is crazy.