Natural

CHAPTER 19

The head board was slapping slowly and gently against the wall of their bedroom as Chaeyoung moaned against Jennie's mouth while Jennie continued rocking her hips into Chaeyoung's. It was the evening after their taste test and Jennie the two got carried away (again) after making out for a while. Both girls were wearing sweatpants and were completely clothed. Chaeyoung was on her back with her legs spread apart to accommodate her fiancé's body that was resting on top of hers. Jennie suddenly became a cuddle monster the moment they were done showering for the evening. All the sugar from earlier's taste test finally kicked in and Jennie needed to calm herself down so of course she turned to Chaeyoung for comfort. At first she was just teasing the girl. Pretending to bite her shoulders in the balcony which caused the younger girl to squeal since she was ticklish. It then evolved to Jennie chasing the younger girl around the balcony and lifting her up bridal style, carrying her into their bedroom and gently placing her onto their bed.

As per usual, their light make out session became heavy and escalated into Jennie situating herself between Chaeyoung's legs. It wasn't a secret to Chaeyoung that Jennie was an affectionate person since they grew up together she was usually the receiver of Jennie's touches. But now that they're engaged, their skinship has evolved into something much more intimate.

Jennie was so sexually frustrated. She felt like a teenage boy who couldn't control their hormones. Truth be told, she believed she had more self-control that this but she hasn't had sex in a year since the last Annual Gala. She swore to herself that she wouldn't hook-up with anyone just because they look remotely close to Chaeyoung. So she's been sex deprived for a year and now that the actual object of her affection, love and sexual frustration was reciprocating her feelings, the older girl found it hard to control her libido.

It didn't help when Chaeyoung was always just drop dead gorgeous and that the younger blonde had the habit of biting her finger or tapping it against her teeth whenever she was thinking or when she was nervous and embarrassed. Jennie was just basically weak for anything involving Chaeyoung and she didn't even try to deny it one bit.

The younger girl threw her head back and moaned quietly when Jennie rocked her hips particularly hard against her. She loved that Jennie was comfortable with her now and she didn't complain about the additional physical contact that they've recently just explored. Jennie lifted herself up and kneeled between the younger girl's legs while rocking her hips into her. She looked at Chaeyoung's half-lidded eyes and gripped her waist with one hand while the other found its way under the blonde's sweater. She began lightly caressing the girl's stomach and she watched as Chaeyoung tried to keep their eye contact and try not to close her eyes in ecstasy.

Jennie's hand caressed higher and she was making sure that Chaeyoung was comfortable when she reached the underside of Chaeyoung's right breast. The younger girl found it hard to keep her eyes opened when Jennie was rocking her hips against her core while her hand was almost touching her breast. But she loved how Jennie looked when she was looking at her like she's the only thing in the world.

The moment was interrupted when Chaeyoung's phone blasted with an incoming call coming from none other than Lisa Manoban. As usual she had impeccable timing. Chaeyoung covered her face in both embarrassment and frustration and Jennie thought she was so adorable. She peeled the girl's hands from her face and kissed her one last time before she reached for the younger girl's phone and handed it to her. She moved and behind the girl letting her lean against her body and sit between her legs. Jennie was now sitting against the head board with Chaeyoung leaning against her chest. She wrapped her arms around the girl's waist from behind and pulled her closer. She then decided to just leave gentle kisses against the blonde's neck while she was talking to her best friend.