Bachelorette Party Pt.2

CHAPTER 38

There was a chorus of groaning happening around Jennie as she slumped on the table during brunch inside the white tent outside. 

Jennie's parents walked by their table watching lovingly as the young kids were all groaning about their hangovers. Mrs Kim had her arm interlocked with her husband as they watched in amusement. 

"Oh dear do you remember our wedding?" Mr Kim chuckled as he reminisced with his wife while rubbing Jennie's back. 

"Take care girls we're just at the other table if you girls need anything" Mrs Kim said lovingly as she strode away with her husband both sporting amused smiles on their faces at the sight of Jennie and her bridesmaids mumbling their thanks.

A smug Lisa was puffing her chest out while rubbing Jisoo's back at the sight of the Unnies all groaning as they tried to shovel food into their mouths without puking. 

"I'm sure as hell I won't end up like them tomorrow" apparently Joy took that as a challenge as she stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles beside Mina who was rubbing her temples just thinking about the ruckus the duo would cause later tonight. Yeri was just sitting in amusement as she ate her lunch beside Mina. Jennie sat up but only ended up burying her face in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck to protect her eyes from the sunlight. 

"I always knew you were somewhat a vampire" her blonde fiancé giggled as she stroked Jennie's hair. The older girl rolled her eyes and sneakily moved closer to place her lips on the skin of Chaeyoung's neck. Jennie started placing gentle kisses on her skin but suddenly bit it in playful revenge. Chaeyoung yelped in surprise as she slapped Jennie's arm to chastise the girl. Leave it to Jennie to think of something mischievous even in her hungover state.

"Please stop your weird foreplay. I feel my brunch coming back up." Wendy groaned into the table as she leaned her head on it for support as Irene was rubbing her back in comfort. Irene, surprisingly, wasn't that hungover as the other girls. 

Jennie swore she saw the older girl drink as much as she did last night but somehow Irene probably has an iron clad liver thus making her immune from the horrible hangover they were currently experiencing. Jennie just rolled her eyes and drank a sip of her iced coffee that her fiancé graciously fetched for her as she watched Wendy groan in agony at the other end of the table. 

"If you weren't so painfully single you would be doing a lot worse than I am Wendy Unnie" Joy suddenly started coughing at the head of the table and Yeri looked at her rather weirdly. The younger girl was pleasantly surprised about the information she just heard that the iced tea she was drinking went down the wrong pipe and fortunately she didn't spill it on the table because that would be really embarrassing.

"Stop bickering children." Jisoo groaned as she sipped from her own iced coffee that Lisa gave her. 

"So Chaeyoungie are you and the girls ready for your party tonight?" Jisoo asked as she looked around the table at the wide smiles that greeted her coming from the blonde bride's friends. The blonde bride was vibrating in excitement as she nodded enthusiastically to Jisoo. 

"Thanks for buying me a chipmunk onesie, Jisoo Unnie! I'll wear it all the time from now on!" If Jennie's party was a full on rave, Chaeyoung was informed that her party that Lisa and Joy arranged was somewhat tamer than that. Although they weren't really sure about what they meant by tame considering that it was Lisa and Joy's thoughts combined. 

The duo didn't really scream 'tame'. Who knows what those two came up with? Regardless, Chaeyoung was excited for it since Jisoo bought her a chipmunk onesie for this occasion. Jennie was just side-hugging her fiancé beside her and continued to sip on her coffee. She really didn't have the leverage to threaten Lisa and Joy to make sure the party was legal since her own party left her with the worst hangover in her single life.