Sexist Prick

CHAPTER 12 

Rolling her eyes at what she's seeing, Jennie gripped the steering wheel a little tighter. A good amount of students were lounging around the parking area obviously waiting for their arrival. They wanted to see it with their own eyes if it was real or just a show. They probably couldn't believe it that the Jennie Kim was marrying her childhood best friend, the Park Rose. Both girls famous in their own fields and both girls being heiresses to the richest and famous families in the country it was hard to believe that god would make such an untouchable couple. It was perfect. They were perfect in the eyes of the people.

Jennie glanced at Chaeyoung, seeing the girl fiddle with the necklace she gave her nervously.

"It's going to be alright. We're going to be alright."

This seems to have calmed the younger girl completely.

She trusted Jennie more than anyone and she believed her when she says that it will all be alright. So she gave the girl a thankful smile and took a deep breath.

Parking her car in her usual spot, Jennie exited her car and walked around to Chaeyoung's door. The students immediately started to gather and at the same time back away to try and give space for the girls. They also didn't want to be anywhere near Jennie in fear of her rage.

Jennie exuded power and dominance. She wanted to send the message to everyone in the university to mind their own business and respect her and to her position in this university. She was their authority and she will not tolerate any kind of disrespect towards her or towards her Chaeyoung. Just because her engagement was the country's hottest topic and was blasted in the media, doesn't mean they could gawk at her like she was some kpop idol with a dating scandal.

She opened the girl's door and held out her hand for Chaeyoung to take, which she gratefully did as she stepped out of the vehicle. Everyone's eyes were glued on the dazzling couple. With Chaeyoung's right hand in Jennie's left, the older girl carefully closed the door with her right and locked the car. She gazed into Chaeyoung's worried orbs and gave the younger girl's hand a reassuring squeeze before intertwining their fingers.

Calming down after feeling Jennie's skin against hers, she gave her a gently squeeze back and flashed the older girl a charming smile. Jennie led the way to the doors of the University with Chaeyoung in tow, their fingers never loosening their grip on each other. Jennie made sure to walk with a sense of power through the halls making everyone part like the red sea, no one daring to meet her gaze nor stand in her way.

She escorted Chaeyoung to her locker on the 4th floor, Jennie stood beside the younger girl while she was arranging her books. "Chae are you sure you're okay on your own?" She looked at the younger girl in concern.

"Yes, I'm sure. You have nothing to worry about. I'm sure Lisa's going to hunt me down any minute now too. Plus, you have classes to teach. I can handle myself, Nini." Chaeyoung smiled at her fiancé to reassure the older girl.

Releasing a sigh, Jennie nodded in defeat. "Okay but promise to call me when you need something? I'll most likely be cooped up in the office to deal with Company matters. I have to review a lot of contracts and business deals but please drop by if you'd like. From now on, it's your office too."

"Thank you, Nini. Promise me you won't tire yourself out too much?"

"Okay" Jennie gave the younger girl a curt nod and flashing her gummy smile.

"Okay"

"Maybe okay will be our always?" Chaeyoung giggled at her silliness.

Both girls were so lost in each other that they didn't notice a very very giddy and excited Lisa Manoban coming out of the elevator and trudging towards Chaeyoung's locker. For good measure, Lisa then called out the girl's name effectively making everyone look in her direction. Jennie saw the commotion and decided to let her fiancé deal with her best friend.