Yours

CHAPTER 16

She was going to kill Irene. She was absolutely going to kill Irene. She was livid. She got cock blocked before her first kiss. Chaeyoung breathed out a frustrated sigh and closed her eyes.

Jennie on the other hand was as frustrated as the younger girl and the moment she heard Chaeyoung sigh out in frustration, she smiled. She really did want me to kiss her. Feeling giddy about this new found information, Jennie leaned back from their position and placed a chaste kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead. Her right hand was still cupping Chaeyoung's cheek and her thumb was now caressing the younger girl's skin.

"Let's continue this later" she whispered ever so softly against Chaeyoung's forehead. Jennie walked towards her door and opened it, revealing Irene with their take-out in hand.

She walked back to her chair and started placing the food in front of them. She opened the containers and she saw Chaeyoung helping her out. Both girls ate in comfortable silence and it really was a pleasant meal. Occasionally, Chaeyoung would feed Jennie some Kimchi and the older girl would hum in approval.

After the pair scarfed down all the food, Jennie decided to walk Chaeyoung to her class. She felt so full that she needed to walk it out to digest all the food she ate. Groaning Jennie stood from her seat and led Chaeyoung out of their office and into the elevator.

Jennie intertwined their fingers as soon as the elevator door closed. She lifted their intertwined fingers towards her and Chaeyoung decided to watch what Jennie was doing. The older girl caught Chaeyoung's gaze and locked her gaze towards the younger girl. She lifted their hands further and gently placed a small kiss at the back of Chaeyoung's hand. She lowered their hands between then and her thumb immediately started drawing circles on the patch of skin where she kissed earlier. Jennie, still not dropping her gaze from Chaeyoung, smiled at the girl and tilted her head slightly. Chaeyoung felt her cheeks turn red and she dropped her gaze to their intertwined fingers.

The elevator opened and they stepped out to walk leisurely towards Chaeyoung's locker. Jennie stood beside Chaeyoung while the younger girl pulled out a notebook and a text book to bring to class. "You know I forgot to ask you. Lisa has been pestering me about Jisoo Unnie. She wants to know if Unnie is single."

Chaeyoung closed her locker and giggled while she intertwined their fingers again before continuing their walk towards her lecture hall. Jennie quirked her eyebrow and stared at Chaeyoung in amusement. "What's with you students wanting to date the School Administrators?"

Chaeyoung was slack jawed and she bumped her shoulder against Jennie's. "I'm not just dating one I'm actually marrying one soon!"

"Really now? Who's the lucky devil?" The younger girl looked at her best friend and saw a glint of mischief in her eyes. She decided to run along with her teasing.

"Hmm I'm not sure if you know her. But I'm sure you can spot her from afar. The devil wears Chanel."

"She has good taste then?"

"Not really. Her array of furniture collection and style is basic. Monotonous minimalist, if you will."

Jennie gasped and squeezed their joint hands. "I think it's classy!"

"I think an addition of baby pink will look cute though. Don't you think?"

Chaeyoung eyed Jennie with a smirk.

"Will I get a kiss if I say yes?"

By now they were in front of the lecture hall's double doors. Chaeyoung's mouth was agape and she looked like a fish trying to open and close her mouth while wracking her brain for a response to the older girl. Jennie however was smiling softly at her. She really did mean it when she said to herself that she was done concealing her feelings towards the younger girl.