Redecorating

CHAPTER 29

Jennie woke up early even though it was a Saturday and smiled to herself when she was greeted by the sight of Chaeyoung's messy blonde hair. Lying in bed with her fiancé is one of the luxuries she was deprived of for a week and she would damn well make sure that it would never happen again. She kissed the back of Chaeyoung's head and felt the girl shift in her arms.

Chaeyoung turned around to face Jennie and smiled as she stared into the older girl's brown orbs. Jennie leaned forward to kiss the girl but was blocked by Chaeyoung's hand "Morning breath!" the younger girl squealed and ran towards the bathroom leaving Jennie laughing on their bed. A few moments later Jennie decided to join the girl and brush her teeth as well. Entering the bathroom she saw Chaeyoung with one hand gripping her forehead and one hand brushing her teeth.

"Hangover headache?" Jennie kissed the girl's temple and brushed her teeth beside her. The younger girl nodded slowly seeing as her head was pounding. After the couple was finished with their morning skin routine and oral hygiene, Jennie escorted the blonde back to their bed and handed her the advil and the bottle of water she got last night for her. With a grateful smile, Chaeyoung downed the pill and half of the bottle before leaning against their headboard.

"Stay here for a while let me make us breakfast love." Jennie leaned forward and kissed Chaeyoung softly before going down to the kitchen and preparing some pancakes for them. Meanwhile Chaeyoung was chatting her bridesmaids in their group chat and updating them about what happened last night.

LaLisa: PARK CHAEYOUNG WAKE UP TELL ME YOU'RE ALIVE.

GodJihyo: STFU my brain can hear you screaming

YodaTzuyu: Unnies please I'm going to mute this chat if you keep shouting

Yerim: They're not actually shouting though...

ImYourJoy: They're talking in all caps. Same thing.

RosesareRosie: Guys im okay. I just woke up. Thank you for taking care of me last night. BTW Jennie and I made up.

LaLisa: Yeah she texted me. I'm glad she dragged your drunk ass back home. How's the hangover Chaeng?

GodJihyo: Your lightweight ass better be responsible next time.

MinaBallerina: Be nice to her guys. It was their first fight which is actually kind of cute.

RosesareRosie: oh you're right it was our first fight!

ImYourJoy: You know... Make up sex is a good way to end every fight.

GodJihyo: Okay I don't need the mental image of my cousin having sex

LaLisa: CHAENNIE BABIES

YodaTzuyu: I'm muting this chat till further notice. Goodbye Unnies. Chaeyoung Unnie I'm glad you're safe.

MinaBallerina: aaaaannnd there she goes.

Yerim: btw no need to worry about Jungkook, the boys beat him up after we found out what he did. So basically no ones going to talk to him in campus he is now officially out of their friend group.

RosesareRosie: I'm so glad Jennie got there in time. I was so terrified...

LaLisa: This is why Jennie is top. I win the bet guys.

GodJihyo: We all know Jennie is top. Chaeng is too soft.

ImYourJoy: You haven't won any bet yet! They haven't had sex! Topse is still on the table!