Cozy like Rosie

CHAPTER 10

It was 5 in the afternoon, an hour before the news of them being engaged will be aired in every news channel and announced in every radio station in the country. Jennie made sure to check the locks on her gate and all the doors in the house to make sure they were safe and secured within their home.

The girls were done freshening up and were currently in their now shared walk-in closet trying to arrange all of Chaeyoung's things. It wasn't hard to find space to put it in though since Jennie owned a significantly less amount of clothes than the younger girl. She was a minimalist. Aside from her collection of Chanel and Adidas clothing, she really didn't own much stuff. Well mostly because 60 percent of her other comfortable clothes that supposedly 'disappeared' were in Chaeyoung's wardrobe.

They were both on the floor organizing Chaeyoung's clothes by color before they put them on the racks

They were both on the floor organizing Chaeyoung's clothes by color before they put them on the racks. Jennie held up 4 pairs of oversized hoodies and sweaters from a pile of what seems like all of Jennie's favourite comfy clothes and looked at the younger girl pointedly. "I honestly thought all my hoodies disappeared out of the blue. What can you say for yourself, hoodie hoarder?"

Chaeyoung was caught red handed and she really couldn't find an excuse as to why she hoarded Jennie's clothes all this time without revealing her own feelings. She stuttered out the first thoughts that came to mind "Yah! I'm going to be your wife! What's yours is mine. So technically I really didn't steal anything." The younger girl crossed her arms and pouted in defense, making her chipmunk cheeks turn even redder in embarrassment.

Jennie gazed at the girl in adoration and nodded slowly. "Yes you will be, Hubby."

It took them an hour to finish organizing and color coding Chaeyoung's clothes and when they finished, the walk in closet was full of a mix of both their clothes but mostly Chaeyoung's. Jennie then stretched and groaned in triumph, putting her hands on her hips while staring at their closet. "You know I never really realized how barren my closet was until now."

Chaeyoung looked up to the girl from her spot on the floor and smiled at her. "Well now you won't ever have a barren closet as long as im here"

So stay with me Chaeyoungie.

Jennie's heart skipped a beat at this. She really did hope so. In her heart of hearts she hoped that one day she could straighten things out. Do it properly. She hoped and prayed to the old gods and the new that Chaeyoung would stay with her no matter what happens.

"That sounds nice. Now I remember I promised you that if you agreed to marry me, I'd cook you all the Kimchi fried rice your little chipmunk heart desires?" Jennie flashed the girl her infamous gummy smile and she was met with the same enthusiasm from the younger girl. Park Chaeyoung was such a foodie and the mention of Kimchi fried rice just hyped her up. The younger girl stood and dragged a laughing Jennie towards their kitchen while screaming "Kimchiiiii friiiieeed riiiiceeee"