Face your sins

CHAPTER 30

I created a sex monster.

This is what Jennie thought as she slumped on their bed for the nth time that Sunday. It started out as a peaceful Sunday afternoon up until Chaeyoung not so subtly placed herself on Jennie's lap claiming that she only just wanted to cuddle. A few moments later Jennie found herself thrusting up into her insatiable fiancé as she felt the blonde tighten around her and convulse in pure pleasure. She couldn't deny that she was a very sexual person behind closed doors but she wasn't prepared when she unleashed Chaeyoung's inner sex kitten. Jennie wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung as she slumped on top of her after a powerful orgasm. Jennie groaned as she lifted the blonde's hips slightly to slip her cock out from her fiancé, feeling their cum trickle down onto her shaft and onto her stomach and thighs. She thanked the gods for her fiancé's preparedness since apparently Chaeyoung has been on the pill since the first time they dry humped per Joy's recommendation.

Chaeyoung sighed as she placed gentle kisses on Jennie's neck and smirked when she felt the older girl shudder. "H-how are you still not tired?" Jennie's voice was soft and raspy from all the moaning and groaning she's been doing since last night. The younger girl smiled against Jennie's skin and slowly sat up on her knees as she was still straddling Jennie. She placed her hands on top of Jennie's abdomen as she appreciated her fiancé's toned stomach. Jennie was in awe at the sight of a naked Chaeyoung sitting on top of her. The sunlight hitting her hair made her glow like an angel and her lips were swollen and red while her skin had a light tint of pink. She was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"Only for you. I'm like this for you." Chaeyoung whispered with her silky voice that made Jennie's heart flutter and her cheeks turned a shade of red. She couldn't believe that the shy innocent Park Chaeyoung was such an insatiable little sex kitten and she wouldn't have it any other way.

The next morning Jennie found herself standing in front of the front desk in the lobby of the 8th floor being laughed at by Jisoo and Irene. Irene became a part of her little circle right after the Annual Gala incident, she found that the older girl was really nice, reliable and she definitely fit in with her friends so Jennie decided to add Irene to her bridesmaids since she did support the younger girl with getting Chaeyoung back during the 1 week hiatus of the couple. They actually scheduled a dinner date with all of Jennie's bridesmaids to formally introduce Irene into their circle.

Jisoo was gripping the edge of Irene's desk as she threw her head back and laughed at her best friend's state. "Yah you look like a pink dumpling!" Jennie didn't get much sleep last night due to Chaeyoung's heightened sex drive and the girl just didn't stop till it was 3 in the morning. Jennie even gave up in trying to convince the younger girl to sleep as she just laid there and let Chaeyoung ride her till her little chipmunk heart's desire.

So Jennie walked into the 8th floor groggily, her lips were so swollen it was obvious that they've been making out a lot and her knees felt like jelly. Unfortunately for her, Irene and Jisoo were talking at the secretary's desk so they were the first ones to see Jennie's sexed out state. As per usual, the older girl was demanded details as to what transpired during the weekend so she divulged the information of her basically being topped by Chaeyoung thus leaving her in a very fucked out state.

"For the first time in your life you've finally experienced what it's like to be topped." Jisoo grinned like a maniac as she eyed Jennie's current state of grogginess. Irene snickered behind her desk and crossed her arms. "So what's it like being the bottom for the first time, Oh mighty sex god, Kim Jennie?"

Jennie groaned and covered her face in embarrassment. "Unnies I can't believe you're torturing me like this so early in the morning!" The two Unnies just laughed harder while Jennie walked into her office in mild amusement. Yes it was her first time to not be the dominant one in bed but she couldn't say she didn't like it especially when the blonde girl was too stunning to look at.