2

Hana ran her hand through her shoulder-length hair as she stood across the road, watching the club. It had started to get busy and Hana needed the club packed so she didn't cause a big scene. She knew that the more people in the club, the less trouble there would be.

A black limo pulled up in front of the club and Hana cursed as Namjoon climbed out the back, followed by his friends. Hana had told Namjoon that she wasn't leaving her room and told everyone to leave her alone. She even got Darcy to help cover her ass but now he was in the same place as her, it was going to be difficult for her to carry out what she had planned.

"Don't you think-ugh!"

The man's voice was cut off when Hana turned and jabbed him in the throat with a hilt of her knife. She wrapped her arm around his throat and dragged him into the dark alley behind her, and slammed him against the wall.

"Shownu?" She said, letting him go, "What the hell are you doing?"

Shownu coughed and rubbed his throat, "I saw you sneak out,"

"Shit," Hana said, "Did you tell anyone?"

"No," Shownu said, "Jesus. Why did you hit me?"

"I'm sorry," She sighed, "I'm on edge and I wasn't expecting someone to creep up on me,"

"You shouldn't be out alone," Shownu said, "It's too dangerous for you to be alone right now. So, did you want to tell me why you snuck out and lied to Namjoon?"

"What I do has nothing to do with him. I'm not his possession and he doesn't listen to what I have to say," Hana said.

"Why are you at this club?"

"If you are wearing a wire, we are going to have problems,"

"Why would I be wearing a wire?" Shownu frowned, "I'm here to look out for you and take you back home,"

"I'm not going back there," She said, looking back at the club, "I have some things I need to do,"

"You can't get in there looking like that," Shownu said, "Yongguk has a strict dress code and-"

"I've danced in a fucking bunny outfit on stage, trust me. They will let me in," Hana said, "If you are with me, you can keep Namjoon from seeing me,"

"I feel like there is more to that sentence,"

Hana smiled, "And if you aren't with me, then I will have to knock you out, gag you and chain you to the drainpipe behind you,"

"Wow," Shownu said, "If you had said that to Jimin he would have said yes,"

"Are you going to help me or not?"

Shownu sighed, "Someone has to have your back,"

"Good," Hana said, "Try to keep Namjoon away from me. I'll be as quick as I can,"

Hana jogged across the road with Shownu following and a bouncer stepped in front of her as she went to walk inside the club.

"You can't come in like that," He said, "There is a dress code,"

"I can't wear a bunny outfit on the street, can I?" Hana asked and looked up at him to see him recognise her.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't recognise you," He said, "Dancers use the back entrance, ma'am. Who is he?"

"Bodyguard," Hana said, "You know how men get once they see someone with their boobs and ass hanging out,"

"Of course," He said.

Hana sent him a quick wink and walked away with Shownu trying not to laugh. She bypassed the other bouncers and stepped into the building. As she walked through the halls, she could hear the dancers laughing with each other and complaining about the men they were dancing for or the rubbish piece of music they were given.

"Ah fuck!" Hana heard a familiar voice, "I've come on my damn period! Who has a tampon?"

"I really don't want to be here right now," Shownu muttered.

Hana pushed open the door and poked her head in, "Hello ladies,"

"What the fuck!" Sara laughed, "Come here my booby god!"

"Don't touch me," Hana said, moving her out of the way, "I need your help,"

"This can't be good," Freya said, putting her lipstick down, "What do you need?"

"I'm not helping her with anything until I get my tampon," Chelzi said.

Jenna rolled her eyes, "I have some in the drawer over there and who is that hunk of a man behind you? Is he single?"

"He works for Namjoon," Hana said.

"I'm suddenly not interested," 

"I'm single," Shownu said.

"I'm Jenna," She smiled, "It's lovely to meet you,"

"Now isn't the time for flirting," Hana said, "I could really do with your help and you girls hear everything that happens here,"

"We do," Freya said, "What's happened?"

"I don't like this tampon brand," Chelzi said.

"You either shove it up your vagina or you bleed out on stage," Jenna said, "I couldn't give two shits right now,"

"Shut up," Sara said, "The booby goddess wishes to speak," 

Hana rolled her eyes, "Do you know anything about Namjoon's brother?"

Freya bit into her lip and nodded, "We have heard about him but we don't know much about him,"

"What do you know?"

"He's a sociopath," Sara said, "We all thought Namjoon was bad until we heard about what his brother was capable of,"

"You only hear stories about him and some might not be true," Jenna said, "All we know, is that he isn't worried about hurting someone he is supposed to love. The man is crazy,"

"Do you know what he looks like?"

"Chelzi has danced for him before," Freya said, "But she doesn't talk about it. I don't blame her for it because we were in the room next to her and we couldn't do anything to help her while she screamed,"

Hana ran her hand through her hair in frustration and Chelzi came back into the room humming a song, "Chelzi. I need you to tell me about Namjoon's brother,"

The smile dropped from her face and so did her colour, "W-who?"

"Please," Hana said walking over to her, "I need your help. He is out there and-"

"I don't know about his brother," Chelzi said, "I didn't-"

"Chelzi," Sara said, "This is important. She needs to know,"

"Fine," She whispered, "What do you want to know?"

A/N: Bit of a boring chapter but I thought it would be fun to bring these girls back :)

Don't forget to vote and comment <33