4

There was a moment of silence before people started laughing at the men being dragged out of the club by the bouncers, and Hana moved to another seat to finish her drink. The bartender poured her another drink and glanced at Namjoon who nodded. He poured Namjoon a whiskey and walked away, leaving the couple alone.

Hana ignored him and sipped at her drink, turning her back on him to watch Chelzi finish her dance. She could feel his eyes burning into the back of her head and her heart jumped slightly when her bar stool was dragged along the floor closer to Namjoon. His hand slid around her waist and settled on her stomach.

"Your sweet ass will be getting a smacking later," He said quietly into her ear, sending shivers up her spine, "I'm getting pissed off that you keep going against me,"

Hana rolled her eyes and turned in her seat, leaning forward, "This sweet ass won't be touched by you if you keep pissing me off,"

"You are playing a dangerous game, beautiful," Namjoon said gripping her chin, "Don't forget who I am,"

"Excuse me?" Hana said pushing his hand away, "Who you are? I know who you are right now and you a complete dick,"

"You know what I mean,"

"Do I?" Hana said and downed her drink, "Fuck you Namjoon,"

"Where are you going now?"

"Away from a jackass like you," She said, "Don't bother following me because I want to punch you right now,"

"Hana," Namjoon said following her through the crowd, "I just want to protect you,"

"Is keeping me out of everything protecting me?" Hana asked and spotted the others, "I don't think this is protecting me when I don't know what to-"

"You have no idea what he is capable of," Namjoon said grabbing her wrist and pulling her to a stop, "Yugyeom is crazier than anyone you have ever met and I don't want you to get hurt,"

"I already knew that," Hana said, "I've done some research myself and I know he likes rougher sex than Jimin,"

Namjoon frowned, "Who told you that?"

"I did," Chelzi said making him jump, "Hi. I'm Chelzi,"

"I know who you are," Namjoon said, "How the hell do you know anything about him?"

Chelzi sighed and folded her arms, "I've had to dance for him a few times and it's something that I won't be able to forget. Ever,"

"He comes here?"

"He used to but he hasn't been here for a while. I'm not sure why but I don't care all that much. I thought he was killed until tonight," Chelzi said and she looked at her watch, "I have to get ready for the next performance, but if you are going to bring him down, then I want in,"

"This has nothing to do with you,"

"It has everything to do with her," Hana said, "She was hurt by him so why can't she be involved in bringing him down?"

"It also has nothing to do with you. This is my family and my business. Not yours. You aren't my family," Namjoon said, "This is-"

"Ok," Hana said stepping away, "Of course. Why would I want to get the bastard who hurt my brother? I'm sorry for even thinking about trying to get him back,"

"Hana, this-"

"I'll stay out of your business," Hana said with a smile, "I mean, I'm not family or your business. You crack on with this. I'll stay away,"

Namjoon sighed, "Hana that isn't-"

"I'm going home now," She said, "That's what you want, right? To keep me out of the way and to protect me,"