43

The pain wasn't sharp like a needlepoint throbbing through her head. It burnt as if someone had thrown scalding water over her body. Hana was in so much agony that she had wished someone had shot her instead. It was an easier pain to deal with than what she was going through. Even when she tried to open her eyes, the stinging pain made her want to scream out in pain. 

Every scenario floated through her head trying to figure out what had happened. She recalled speaking to Namjoon about a red thong and then the screeching of tires. Fear almost drowned her as she tried to put her hands to her stomach, but her hands were tied tightly to the side of the chair she was sitting on.

Hot tears streamed down her burning face and she opened her mouth, ignoring the pain shooting through her jaw. Hana screamed as loud as she could until someone would join her in the room she was locked up in. It didn't take long for a door top open and she dropped her head, breathing heavily.

"So the princess awakens," 

Hana swallowed painfully, "I'll kill you,"

"And how are you going to do that?" Yugyeom asked, "You are tired to a chair and you are bleeding from your head,"

"You are stupider than I thought," Hana groaned in pain and managed to lift her head, to look at Namjoon's brother, "And uglier than I remember,"

Yugyeom grinned widely, "I see why Namjoon likes you. But you won't be seeing him again unless of course, you believe in heaven,"

"What do you want?"

"I want Namjoon to suffer for what he did to me," Yugyeom said sitting in front of her, "Namjoon ruined my life. He made people think I was insane. I'm-"

"You are fucking insane!" Hana hissed in anger and pain, "You are fucking crazy! You are the one that ruined Namjoon and his family. How could you ever think-"

Yugyeom slapped Hana in the face, making her cry out in pain, "You little bitch! You stupid, little bitch! Do you have any idea what I could do to you? I could cut you up like a Christmas turkey and keep you alive!"

"I-insane," Hana mumbled.

Yugyeom grabbed her hair and made her look at him, "Do you see this? This is my favourite knife. I used it on Ali and I'm sure I would enjoy seeing your intestines covering it. What do you say? Would you like to try it out?"

Hana's mouth went dry and she shook her head.

"Tell me one reason why I shouldn't slice and dice you right now?"

Hana closed her eyes as tears dripped from her chin, "I'm pregnant,"

"Find her!" Namjoon yelled and he threw his glass across the room, "Why has nobody found her?!"

His friends rushed out of the room and the girls sat in the corner, crying with each other not sure on what to do to help.

"Joonie, we are trying our best," His mum said, "Please, sit down before you do yourself any more damage,"

"I can't just sit here mum!" He exclaimed, "Yugyeom has my fucking girlfriend! Everyone knows what could happen to her. I don't want to have her sent to me in pieces,"

"She won't," She said, "Hana is a strong girl. She will put up a fight and you know she will. Try not to-"

"Mum, she's pregnant," Namjoon said, almost breaking down in tears, "Hana is pregnant and he will hurt her. He will make her lose-"

"Enough," She said softly, "Please, sit down,"

Namjoon dropped to the seat beside her and his mum put her arm around his shoulder as he tried not to cry, "Mum, I can't lose her. She is everything I have ever wanted and I love her. It would kill me if she wasn't here anymore. I can't lose her to my brother. I can't,"

"Shh," She soothed him, "Joonie, we will get her back. Your dad has got the old troops together and they will find her,"

"I want to tear him apart," Namjoon whispered, "I want to do to him what he did to my damn dog,"

"Well, I understand the killing part but I don't want to see you playing with his ears,"

 "I don't know what to do," Namjoon said, "I...I feel like I failed her,"

"You didn't fail her,"

"She could lose the baby because of me!"

Hana's dogs moved from their spot on the floor and walked over to Namjoon.

"If she dies, then I have to deal with this fucking dick heads," He said stroking their head, "I don't want that. They are hers and-"

"Namjoon," Jin said walking into the room, "We have a problem,"

Namjoon wiped his eyes and followed Jin to his office. He sat behind the desk and Jimin pressed the play button on the video.

"Helloooo? Is this on? JB, is this on?" Yugyeom said into the camera, "It is? Ok. Hello Namjoon. I hope you are well...well enough to get ready to die. I have something that belongs to you and she is very interesting. Something I never would have thought you would do, considering you don't like being touched. I wonder why that is? Oh yeah! Those men that sodomised you put you off for life,"

"I am going to kill him,"

"Here we go! Your object or girlfriend as you like to call her. Doesn't she look pretty covered in all this blood? I must say, she was lucky she didn't die when the car went into the side of you. It made my life easier with that. Hana was stupid to get involved with you. I have heard that she was a very good cop and one that was about to become the captain. The first female to overcome the men. Strange because only men should be in charge," Namjoon watched as Yugyeom lifted Hana's head up by her hair and he felt sick seeing the blood and bruises covering her face, "Don't worry. We have taken good care of her. She is still alive,"

"Have you found out where she is?" Namjoon asked, not taking his eyes away from the screen.

"We are working on it," Jimin said.

"This is a part of you that is still with her," Yugyeom said pressing the knife against her stomach and he giggled, "If you don't do what I tell you to do, then I will kill them both. Do you understand brother? You will wait for my instructions. Don't bother trying to track this email. I'm not stupid so tell Jimin not to bother,"

The screen went black and the room was so silent, a pin could be heard if it was dropped on the floor. Namjoon closed his eyes briefly as he stood up and he felt every emotion drain from his body, leaving an empty void.

He opened his eyes and his friends were looking at him, "Find them,"