42

Namjoon laid back on his bed with his hands behind his head and watched Hana squeeze into her bra. He bit into his lip as she complained about her bras not fitting properly.

"This is ridiculous!" She exclaimed, "I was never gifted with ample breasts and I came to terms with that, but now look at them! They don't fit into my bra and they are bulging out. If you don't let me go shopping then I will go without a bra and let everyone look at my nipples through my tops,"

"Right," Namjoon said as she pulled a top on, "Only if I'm allowed to go with you,"

"Who else is going to pay?" She snapped and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"The fuck did I do?!" Namjoon said loudly, "Fucking pregnant girls are crazy,"

He quickly got dressed and jogged downstairs to see Hana in the kitchen. She grabbed a mug and it slipped out of her hand, smashing against the floor.

"You fucking piece of shit!"

"If you start yelling at inanimate objects, I will get my shrink to talk to you," Namjoon said, "Don't touch it. I'll clean it up,"

"What is wrong with me?" She said, "I'm the last week I have smashed more plates and mugs than I have in my whole life!"

"Does it fucking matter?"

"Yes!"

Namjoon sighed and rubbed his face, "If it's bothering you that much we will go get some more,"

"Or plastic plates," Yoongi said walking into the kitchen, "Isn't it a bit early for you to be yelling?"

"Go lay on a sun bed!" Hana said and stomped out of the kitchen.

"The fuck did I do?" Yoongi asked, "Did you do something to her?"

"Why does everyone think I've done something?"

"Because you usually do,"

Namjoon tutted and cleaned up the broken glass.

"I'm confused," Jimin frowned and Namjoon looked up to see him leaning on the doorway, "Have you done something to Hana?"

"No,"

"Then why did she come into the living room, stare at the animal on the TV and burst into tears? I asked if she was ok and boom. It's like she suddenly turned into beast mode. I had to run for my life before she gutted me,"

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to piss her off?" Yoongi asked.

"No! She's upset because her tits have got bigger and they don't fit in her bras anymore," Namjoon tutted.

Jimin grinned, "Oh really?"

"Keep your hands off them. They are mine,"

The drive into town was quiet and Hana was staring out of the window at passing cars. Namjoon took her hand and she looked at him.

"Uh...are you ok?"

Hana shrugged, "I don't know. My emotions are all over the place. I cried over an animal on an advert. I have never done that. Being pregnant is making me emotional,"

"I'm no expert with pregnant people, but you can talk to me mum...if you want,"

"Maybe. We still need to tell your parents,"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Tough shit," Hana smiled.

"Can we just wait until the time is right? With everything that is going on, I don't wanna cause anymore problems,"

"We can wait until next week? We find out what we are having so I think it will be a nice surprise. But not telling your parents that I'm 16 weeks pregnant might be a bit mean,"

"Maybe but I just...look, I want to surprise them. I want it to be special. The shit that is going on is too much and I want to tell them over dinner,"

Hana opened her mouth to say something but quickly shook her head, "I'm looking forward to it,"

"Ok," Namjoon sighed, "What the fuck did I do?"

"Nothing,"

"Then why are you in a bad mood? Shit. What is wrong?"

"I'm just..." Hana paused, "I just wish my parents were here to see me start a family. They would be so happy and I guess I need my mum. It's hard,"

Namjoon pulled her into him, "They would be happy but not happy with the guy who fucked you and got your pregnant,"

"Your parents changed their opinion of me,"

"My dad knew you were a cop from the beginning,"

"He what?" Hana exclaimed.

"Uh, I didn't say that,"

"And you forgot to fucking mention this to me for what reason?"

"Calm down. There- "

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down. Why the hell didn't you mention this and how did he know? And why the hell didn't he mention this to you?"

Namjoon bit into his lip, "Cause he saw how much I loved you when you first met them and he thought I knew,"

"Want to tell me how he knew?"

"For fuck sake," Namjoon sighed, "You were part of a fun bust and you managed to tackle one of the main dealers to the floor. He was twice the size of me and you took him down with no problems,"

"Holy shit. He was there!?" Hana exclaimed, "That dumbass I knocked over was a suspect of mine for at least two years and then when I knocked him down, my trousers tore up the crack,"

"He may have mentioned that,"

"Great. Your dad saw my ass that day. Can't say I had suitable underwear one but that was Tae's fault for not-"

"Wait. He didn't mention that! What underwear did you have on?"

Hana blushed, "Um...it was red,"

Namjoon smirked, "Red thong?"

"Yes! But I don't like-"

A loud screeching of car tires drowned Hana's words and the car was t-boned, sending their car skidding across the road. Their bodies jerked in pain again when the car slammed into a parked car.

Namjoon groaned loudly in pain and blinked away the blurriness from his eyes, "Everyone ok?"

"F-fuck," Shownu grunted, "I think m-my leg is broken,"

"Babe?" Namjoon coughed and looked over at Hana slumped over in her seatbelt, blood trickling from the side of her head, "Hana!"

Namjoon gritted his teeth as he undone his belt and almost cried out in pain reaching over to check the pulse on her neck.

"Shownu, call the boys,"

The door was ripped open and Namjoon looked up into his brothers face.

"Hello brother," Yugyeom giggled, "I've come to collect my bargaining chip,"

A gun was pressed against Namjoon's head.

"Don't reach for your gun or I will blow your brains out," A new voice said.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Namjoon yelled as his brother as he pulled Hana out of the car.

"I'd you don't want me to play with your precious woman," Yugyeom said, "Or break a few more bones, you will stay there until I call you. Oh, tell our dear old parents that they are next on my list,"