50

The street was busy as Namjoon waited for his parents to show up. He had wanted to call them but he had left his phone at home. He sighed smoke out of his nose and flicked his cigarette away looking at his watch.

"Where the hell are they?" He muttered to himself and watched the passing faces looking out for his brother. Namjoon knew that he had to be even more careful after his brother had driven into Hana's friends. He understood Hana's anger and heartbreak, but he was thankful she was too tired to go with them. She could have been badly hurt and of course, he was angry that Sara was in a coma but Hana was more important.

He didn't want to upset Hana even more so kept that to himself even though she probably knew how he felt.

Namjoon folded his arms and ran his tongue over his teeth in frustration at his parents not arriving on time. They knew how much he despised people being late to a meeting and he started to think the worse. He ran his hands through his hair and signalled his driver to get the car.

"Joonie!" 

Namjoon looked up and managed a smile as he saw his mum running towards him, "You're late. You asked me to meet you and you-"

"Baby, someone stole my phone!" She said, obvious panic on her face, "I didn't message you!"

"What does-"

"You need to get back to the house quickly," She said, grabbing his wrist, "Come on. Dad is driving,"

Namjoon ran behind her and a car skidded to a stop in front of them. His mum yanked the car door open and they got in the back. Before they could close the door, his dad was speeding away from the side of the road.

"Who took your phone?"

"I didn't see Yugyeom," His mum breathed heavily and yelped as a car almost drove into the side of them, "Sweetheart, I know we are in a rush but can we please get back in one piece?"

"Mum!" Namjoon snapped.

"It could have been one of his men. I don't know their faces, Joonie. I'm sorry. I should have shown up at your house sooner but I didn't know!"

Namjoon rubbed his sweaty hands on his thighs, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap,"

"It's ok, son," His dad said, "It's understandable. Your brother is out to get you and he has managed to take you away from Hana,"

"Fuck!" Namjoon yelled punching the back of the seat in front of him, "I knew I shouldn't have left her,"

"Your men are strong. Hana will be safe,"

"Why the fuck didn't I kill him when I had the chance?" He hissed, "That fucking bastard ruined my fucking life and now he is going to take the one thing I fucking care about more than my own life,"

"Namjoon," His mum said, grabbing his hand, "I...I'm so sorry,"

"It isn't your fault Yugyeom is a fucking-"

"No," She said, tears threatening to fall down her face, "I am so sorry that I didn't protect you against him,"

Namjoon frowned, "What are you talking about, mum?"

"We...I didn't know what he did. I'm so sorry that we weren't there to protect you,"

"Mum, I-"

"We saw the photos he took!"

Jin cradled his arm, blood seeping through his fingers but he still didn't step away from Hana. 

Behind him, Taehyung had his arms wrapped around his sister and Jungkook stood with Jin, holding a gun tightly in his hand. Hana could see him shaking and trying to ignore the gunshot wound he had on his leg. She was glad the bullet only skimmed his leg but she knew all too well how much that hurt.

"If you don't step aside," Yugyeom grinned, "I am not here for you. I am here for her,"

"How many times do we have to tell you?" Jin scoffed, "You aren't going to take her again. Your fight is with Namjoon,"

Yugyeom giggled and sent painful shivers down Hana's back, "You don't understand. Namjoon has never been in love or showed a weakness. Unless you count him having sex with those men,"

"He didn't have sex with them!" Hana snapped, getting to her feet, "You sick fuck! Namjoon was attacked and raped. You are one crazy bastard,"

"Hana. My sweet, Hana," Yugyeom said, losing his smile, "You seem to forget how much I dislike being called crazy,"

Hana's eyes went wide as more men stepped into the room, pointing guns at them.

"Fuuuuck," Jin said quietly.

"Lower your weapons," Yugyeom said, coldly, "I will kill you if I have to...but for now, I want her,"

"Shit," Jungkook said dropping his gun. Jin cursed and shortly followed Jungkook's lead, "You can't fucking take her though,"

"I recognise you," Yugyeom said and then he clapped his hands together, "Of course! You are the man who I caught having sex with Hana! How could I forget your face? You seemed to enjoy her riding you. How was it? Is it something I will enjoy?"

"Fuck you," Jungkook spat.

"You had sex with Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered to his sister.

"Really not the time, Tae," Hana muttered.

"I wonder...is the baby his?" Yugyeom grinned, "I would like it very much if that baby wasn't my brothers. It would be fun to see him breakdown. I know he loves you very much, Hana. What would he do if you have a baby with me?"

"I'd slit my throat," Hana said, "After I slit yours first, of course,"

"I'd enjoy the feel of that," Yugyeom said darkly and Hana's heart began to race. He was crazier than she had ever imagined, "Grab her,"

Jungkook and Jin managed to punch a few guys away from her but there were too many of them to fight. Taehyung grunted in pain as one of Yugyeom's men kicked him in the face, sending him flying and someone shoved a gun in Hana's mouth, silencing her screams of anger.

"Hana, the sweet Hana I now own," Yugyeom said holding his hand out, "It's time to come to me,"

Hana forced back the sick feeling she had and walked towards him, clenching her fists tightly.

Yugyeom pulled her into him, rubbing his hands on her belly making her want to throw up.

"So precious," He whispered, "There is a baby inside you. Such a precious thing. But such a shame that the father won't be alive to meet...tell me, what are you having, Hana?"

Warm tears ran down her cheeks and she swallowed the painful lump in her throat, "A-a girl,"

"A girl?" He beamed, "How exciting. I wonder what we should call her. I've always wanted to name a baby,"

Hana choked back a sob and Yugyeom pulled a knife out, holding it against her throat.

"You are going to come with me now and you aren't going to cause a scene. You belong to me know," He grinned, "I've never killed a pregnant woman before but I do like firsts. Do you understand me, my sweet Hana?"

Hana closed her eyes and nodded, "Yes,"

A/N:      :   )