46

Namjoon was so tense that his body started to cramp and even though he was pacing back and forth, his body only became tenser.

"Joonie," His mum said, "You are going to wear a hole in the carpet. Hana is safe and the doctor is giving her a once over,"

"If she loses the baby then I will-"

"Namjoon. Sit down. Now," His dad said firmly and he stood up, "Walking back and forth will not change what has happened. I suggest you get some fresh air and when the doctor has finished with her, you can come back,"

"I can't leave her again dad,"

"This is not up for negotiations. Boys, I want you to keep him away from here. Use force if necessary,"

"Yes, sir," Jimin said standing up, "Your parents are right. You can do anything to help yet,"

"Hana will be pissed if you stress her out anymore and Mark wanted to talk to you,"

Namjoon tutted, "Fine. Mum, you better call me when she is done,"

Namjoon followed his friends away from the medical room and headed to the room Mark was using. It had been a long few hours but Jin had helped Mark settle in. Namjoon hadn't been able to talk to him because his mind was else where.

"Before you see him," Jin said, "We need to be clear on something,"

"What?"

"Mark might have worked with your brother but he is the one who saved her. He was also her ex boyfriend and we all know how jealous you get. They are just friends. Ok?"

"Stop talking to me like I'm a fucking child," Namjoon snapped, "I get it. Just friends,"

"You didn't think that when you fucked Sharon," Jimin said under his breath.

Yoongi punched Jimin in the stomach making him grunt, "I will tell Hana that you and her brother have been hooking up and you were the one to leave bruises on his back,"

"I'll kill you if you tell her,"

"Then shut the fuck up," Yoongi said and knocked on Mark's door, "We are coming in,"

They walked in to see Mark wincing as he forced himself to sit further up. His chest was wrapped in bandages and the blood that had sprayed onto his face hadn't been washed off.

"I'm sorry," Mark said quickly, "I didn't know it was Hana until I was told to watch her. If I had known then I would have done something and-"

"What has he got against you?" Namjoon asked.

Mark looked down at his hands, "A year after Hana and I broke up, I was strapped for cash. It was hard to get a job because no one wanted to hire someone who had been arrested a few times,"

"What did you do?" Jimin asked.

"A few bar fights, drinking under the influence and I may or may not have hijacked a very expensive car and crashed it," Mark said.

"Right,"

"Yugyeom was well known at the bar I used to get drunk at. I was struggling to pay for my mums hospital treatment. She has cancer and he approached me asking if I needed a job," Mark sighed and shook his head, "Being an idiot, I agreed to work for him and he helped pay for my mums treatment. It wasn't until I saw him carve someone's heart out that I knew I was in trouble. I tried to get out but he held the knife against my throat saying that if I turned my back on him, he would slaughter my mum,"

Namjoon exhaled through his nose, "You knew he wasn't bluffing,"

"It doesn't take a genius to know how insane and unstable he is," Mark closes his eyes, "I thought I would be free when my mum passed away last year, but no. If I turned my back on him I knew he'd chop me into pieces...while I was still alive,"

"I need everyone to leave," Namjoon said, "I want to talk to Mark alone,"

"Don't kill him," Jin muttered.

When they left, he sat down staring at Mark.

"I..." He paused, "Thank you. For bringing her home,"

"She's always been a friend and there was no chance in hell that I was going to leave her there," Mark said.

"You risked your life,"

"And I would do it again," Mark said, "I love the girl and before you lose your shit, I'm not in love with her. Not anymore,"

Namjoon folded his arms and nodded, "Was she always stubborn?"

Mark laughed and then grunted in pain, "Shit. That hurt. But yeah. I think she was born stubborn but she takes after her parents. Strong willed, independent and doesn't take any shit,"

Namjoon scoffed, "Ain't that the fucking truth,"

"But she is the most caring person I have ever met. Hana will drop everything to help someone out. I mean, look what she did with her brother. She worked 7 days a week and long hours to pay for his university course,"

"She quit her job. For me," Namjoon said quietly and rubbed the back of his neck, "And look where that got her. My fucking psycho of a brother is ruining her ever having a normal life. It's not like I'm fucking-"

"That's one thing Hana never wanted," Mark said and he sighed, "A normal life. It changed when her parents were killed but...if she quit her dream job to be with you, then fucking keep hold of her and don't break her heart. Just goes to show that she loves you,"

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook poked his head in, "The doctor wants to talk to you, Namjoon,"

Namjoon's heart dropped to his stomach and he ran from the room and didn't stop until he reached where Hana was.

Hana was sitting up in the bed holding a hot drink with everyone around her.

"Is she ok? Is the baby ok?" He said grabbing the doctor, "Well? Are they both fucking ok?!"

"Namjoon," Hana said, "It's ok. We are both ok,"

Namjoon dropped to his knees, "Fuck. Thank fuck for that. I was...shit. I can't stand up,"

"Then stay on the floor," Hana laughed slightly.

"I was so scared," Namjoon said, crying slightly, "I thought I was going to lose you both,"

"So...I kinda found out what we are having,"

Namjoon wiped his eyes and looked up, "A-are you sure?"

His friends helped him to his feet and made him sit down next to Hana. Namjoon grabbed her hand and put his head onto the bed. With his free hand, he placed it on her stomach gently.

"Who else knows?"

"Just the doctor," Hana said, squeezing his hand.

"Give it to me then,"

"Well, your worst nightmare is going to come true,"

"What?" He said sitting up.

"Yeah. So, that little boy you wanted won't be happening," She said, "We're going to have a little girl,"

A/N: surprise update. Ignore any mistakes because I'm doing this on my phone, I had work today so didn't see Mini V for long and by the time I got home, the little monster was asleep....which is what I should be doing.

Anyway..........

I don't know what this chapter is but at least you get to see Namjoon vulnerable in front of everyone.

Don't forget to vote and comment throughout.

Stay weird <33