44

Hana didn't have the strength to lift her head to see the people walk into the room she was in. She had lost any sense of time as the room she was locked in, had no windows or even air. It was hot, humid and her stomach rolled in nausea and hunger. Hana tried to stay as calm as she could knowing that the accident could have harmed her baby but she pushed any negative thoughts away. She had to stay as positive as she could. She had to stay strong.

For herself. For her brother. For her unborn baby and for everyone waiting for her at home.

The words the men were speaking were blocked out and she couldn't hear anything over the ringing in her ears. Her jaw was grabbed and was lifted, making Hana open her eyes slightly.

Yugyeom was smiling at her, "Hello, princess. Did you sleep well?"

"Fuck you," She muttered.

"That is no way to speak to me. Don't forget that you are carrying my nephew or niece,"

"Don't forget that you will never get to meet my baby,"

Yugyeom tutted and let her head drop back down, "We will see about that. Clean her face up. I want her to look half-decent for the photos. I want to expand my photo album and I can't have her looking like that. Got it?"

"Yes, boss,"

"Good," Yugyeom stroked her hair and laughed when he realised it was dry with blood, "Oh, this is so thrilling! I don't want to wash my hands anymore, but I have a lady friend and I don't want to scare her away with blood,"

"Poor girl," Hana whispered.

"Poor girl, indeed," Yugyeom giggled, "She won't go back to the streets, that's for sure. But it doesn't concern you because you won't agree to be mine,"

"I'd rather die,"

"Shame. You would be the only one I treat with respect," Yugyeom sighed, "We could be good together. I'm very attractive and you aren't too bad. If you had met me before that asshole brother of mine, we would have been able to take over the world. I am very powerful and you have good contacts,"

"Fuck. You,"

"Maybe if you are a good girl," Yugyeom said leaning down to kiss her on the cheek, "I'm the only one who will make the choice to keep you alive or to tear you apart. I'm attracted to you, princess but not the way Namjoon is attracted to you. For me, it's all about power. I would like to see what you would do for me to avoid punishment,"

Hana scoffed, "I'd kill you before you'd lay your hand on me,"

"Oh, dear," Yugyeom sighed, "If you think I would kill you, then you are wrong. I'd make you wish you were dead and I wouldn't have to lay a hand on you. Anyway, I can't keep that whore waiting and I'm itching to hurt someone and get off with their screams and pain. If you behave, I will feed you,"

The door slammed and Hana tried not to cry as someone put their hands on her face.

"Hana," The voice said quietly, "I'm going to get you out of here. I swear to you,"

Namjoon sat in his armchair, spinning a knife around in one hand and nursing a large glass of whiskey in the other. The fireplace was alive with a fire that his mum lit a few hours ago and he sat, getting lost in the twisting orange and red flames, casting dark shadows across the room.

He felt like he hadn't slept in days and even the whiskey didn't help him. It only made him angrier and less patient. The girls were avoiding him after he unintentionally threw a glass at the wall. Of course, his parents gave him an earful and told him to apologise.

"Namjoon," Darcy whispered and he jerked out of his trance to look up at her, "Are you ok?"

Namjoon pointed at the empty bottle of whiskey and he scoffed, "You tell me,"

Darcy nodded and sat on the sofa, "I know Yugyeom is insane and will do anything to break you, but for some reason, I don't think he would kill her,"

"What makes you think that?" Namjoon tutted, "He'd kill anyone to break someone. He has been like that since he could walk,"

"I understand that," She said, "I just have a feeling that he will just use her to bring you out of hiding. If he kills her, then he doesn't have any leverage against you,"

Namjoon looked at her, "Go on,"

"You won't go anywhere near him if he has Hana," Darcy said, "It's just a thought but he wants you distracted with Hana so that he can attack you,"

Namjoon exhaled through his nose and downed his drink in one gulp, "You...you are probably right,"

"Hana is probably giving them hell right now,"

"Yeah," Namjoon said almost smiling.

"Just like she did when you shut her in the basement with Jungkook,"

Namjoon laughed slightly and nodded, "Yeah. She is one stubborn, smart-ass bitch. But...I wouldn't have her any other way. I love her and I...Darcy, thank you,"

"For what?" She frowned.

"For making me remember that she will never go down without a fight," He rubbed his face, "I need to say sorry for what has happened over the past few days. I was angry and I took it out on you and the girls. My friends are used to it and I didn't mean to scare you,"

Darcy smiled and put her hand on his wrist, "It's almost 4 in the morning and you didn't scare me. I'm used to men being angry and you weren't angry at us. I avoided you to give you some space. It was obvious you needed it,"

Namjoon nodded, "Well, thanks. I should probably give my shrink a raise,"

"Probably,"

"You should go back to bed," Namjoon said, "Yoongi is probably going to worry if you aren't next to him,"

"Who cares?" Darcy shrugged, "The guy is an asshole anyway,"

"He always has been," Namjoon said standing up, "Bed. Now. I'm still your boss. Now...fuck off,"

Darcy rolled her eyes and walked to the door before stopping, "Hey, Namjoon,"

"What? I told you to fuck off,"

"If you could choose, what would you have- a girl or a boy?"

Namjoon looked at her, "I don't care as long as the little shit respects their mother, is healthy and isn't anything like Yugyeom. Now-"

"Fuck off. Yes! I know," Darcy said, "Go to bed as well before I send your mother downstairs,"

Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples, "I fucking dare you to wake that beast up. You think Yoongi is bad but you have no idea,"

A/N: Have a surprise update on my birthday.

Drama is gunna happen. Don't hate me. A little heads up.

Stay weird <33