25

After a few hours of shopping, Jungkook begged Hana to take a break for some lunch. They had been seated at a floor to ceiling window in a new restaurant that had opened a few roads from the street she pretended to prostitute at. She recognised a few of the girls and they sent a polite nod to each other.

"I can't believe you dragged me shopping with you!"

"Shut up. You loved it," Hana grinned, "Oh by the way, I looked at a few of your cases when you were having a shower. The murder one?"

"There were two murder cases,"

"The old lady murder,"

"Oh that one. The massive pain in my ass,"

"Have you spoken to her neighbours son?"

"I didn't realise she had a son,"

"She isn't proud of her son," Hana said sipping her drink, "I know it said in your report that she denied having kids, but I looked up her last name and came across this,"

Hana slid her phone over to Jungkook and he tutted.

"Shit. This was why you were the best on the squad. I didn't think," Jungkook said, "He has a long history of assault, petty theft and two years ago he was arrested for attempted murder but was released because there wasn't enough evidence. The cop on the original case said he suspected foul play. Something about insiders getting rid of the evidence that points at him,"

"Exactly," Hana nodded, "This has his name written all over it. Even the has the same MO. You should try and find him,"

"I'll call the station," Jungkook said, "I'll be right back,"

Hana nodded and leaned back in her chair, staring out the window watching people walk by. She slurped her drink loudly and someone chuckled beside her.

"You will never change,"

Hana looked up and a big grin appeared on her face. She jumped up and hugged him.

"Oh my god," She said, "It's been years!"

"I know. How have you been?" He asked, "Can I sit for a bit while your date is on the phone?"

"Sure but Jungkook is a friend. How have you been? Still a cop?"

"I quit," Hana shrugged, "It wasn't for me anymore,"

"Too bad,"

"So, Mark," Hana grinned, "Still with that crazy girlfriend of yours?"

Mark laughed, "Hell no. She was too crazy for me. I left her, what? Like 2 years ago,"

"Oh wow. It's been that long?"

"It certainly has," Mark smiled, "What about you? Anyone in your life?"

Hana shook her head, "Not anymore. Bad breakup,"

"Shame. He will regret it. So far, you've been the best girlfriend I've had,"

"Aw, how sweet," Hana laughed, "Has it been that long since you have found someone good? We dated when we were 18,"

"Still the beat girlfriend I've had," Mark winked.

"Mr Tuan. Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Miss Kim. Would I be stupid enough to flirt with you?"

"Hard to say with you,"

Mark's phone rang and he apologised then answered.

"Hey...really? Yeah no worries. I'm on my way,"

Hana tilted her head, "You look annoyed,"

"I was having fun with you but my boss told me that someone called in sick and I have to cover," Mark sighed, "Give me your number and we can catch up another time,"

"Sounds good,"

Namjoon clenched his fists as had as he could, his nails digging into his palms. He forced himself to look away from Hana's smiling face. Namjoon turned around and stared at the big bunch of roses in the car. He reached in and threw them into the bin.

Namjoon climbed into the car and told his driver to take him home. His knee was shaking in anger and when the door opened, he realised he was home. He slammed the door shut and stormed into his house.

"Where did you go?" Yoongi asked, ruffling his wet hair with a towel.

"Where is Sharon?"

Yoongi lifted his eyebrow, "Not saying. I won't have you-"

"I don't give a shit what you think. Where the fuck is she?"

"Not getting involved in your heartbreak. Fucking Sharon won't help you make it right with Hana,"

"What I do is none of your business. You fucked her when you were with Darcy, so why is this any different?"

Yoongi scowled at Namjoon, "Because I regret it. You want to live with that regret? Then fine. But be smart enough not to fuck even more things. Hana would be stupid to get back with you if she finds out what you have planned. You want to say bye to her forever? Go ahead but I'm not getting involved with your shit anymore. I'm not going to stand up for how pathetic and cruel you have been to her. I'm done,"

Yoongi bashed his should as he walked by and Namjoon headed to his room. As he reached the top of the stairs, Sharon was leaving Jimin's room with a bag of rubbish.

"You. Get in my room. Now," Namjoon snapped walking past her. Sharon's eyes went wide in surprise and dropped the bag on the floor, walking into his room before him.

"Master, what do you-"

"Stop fucking talking before I change my mind,"

Hana paid for the food and left the restaurant feeling full and happy.

"Where now? Please don't say more shopping because I really need to go home and have beer. Plus, it's probably not safe for you to be out for too long,"

"True. Alright. Let's go home and have some beer,"

They headed towards where Jungkook was parked and her phone buzzed in her pocket.

"Hello?"

"Oh god! M-Master you're so g-good!"

Hana's heart stopped as she heard Namjoon telling Sharon what a good slut she was.

"Yes! Fuck me harder! Right there! Yes, I'm going to-"

Hana quickly hung up the phone and Jungkook looked at her with a frown.

"Is everything ok?"

"Y-yeah," She whispered, tears brimming in her eyes, "If you...if you think listening to Namjoon fuck Sharon is fine,"