9

Hana felt her heart race when she stepped into Namjoon's office, realising that she was the only one in the room with him. Jungkook was making something to eat and she now wished that she had stuck with him so she didn't have to sit down in awkward silence. Hana glanced at him but he wasn't paying attention to her. His eyes were focused on his laptop screen not caring for her standing in the room.

"Namjoon," Hana said softly, and she saw his jaw tense, "Are you not going to look at me?"

"Why should I?" He said back, "You betrayed my trust,"

"By doing what?" Hana whispered.

Namjoon cut his eyes to her, "I told you that you belonged to me and you ignored that by dancing on stage for other men,"

"I wasn't dancing for other men," Hana said walking towards the table, "It was just a bit of fun. You know that I wouldn't-"

"Well, you did," Namjoon said, slamming his fist against the table making her jump, "I don't appreciate my girlfriend dancing for other men!"

Hana folded her arms and looked away from him, "You don't treat me like your girlfriend anymore, Namjoon,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You treat me like shit," She said briefly closing her eyes, "You treat me like a possession. A slave to fuck when you get the urges. I told you that I am my own person and I won't be treated as an object. You treated me with more damn respect when I was supposed to be a hooker,"

Namjoon's jaw tensed and he got to his feet, "If you want to talk about respect, maybe you should learn to respect me,"

"Respect you?" Hana scoffed, "You don't know the fucking meaning of the word. If you respected me you wouldn't be treating me like I'm a piece of shit on the bottom of your shoe! I don't even think you love me anymore. You claimed your prize and now you can just toss me away for a new model,"

Namjoon's eyes went wide, "You don't think I love you?"

"If you loved me you wouldn't treat me like this," Hana said, swallowing back tears, "Namjoon, you know how I feel about you. If I didn't care about you, then I would have walked away months ago. But I can't. I love you so much that sometimes I think I'm going insane,"

"Hana," Namjoon said walking to stand in front of her, "I do love you. Of course, I do. You're my girl. The only one I've ever loved. I just...fuck. I don't know how to protect you without trying to be in control,"

Hana wiped her tears away, "You are hurting me by doing that. Just let me be me and stop acting like I'm doing things because I don't respect you. Please. I want this to work but you just have to stop being such an asshole,"

Namjoon sighed and nodded, pulling her against his chest, "I'll try. I struggle with this. I just don't know how to control my jealously when it comes to you. I don't want you to flaunt yourself in front of other men. Your body is for my eyes only,"

"Namjoon," Hana said, looking up at him, "I love you. No one else,"

"I know, baby," Namjoon muttered and lowered his lips to hers, kissing her softly, "I'm doing my best,"

"Your best isn't good enough," Hana whispered.

The door opened and Hana looked over her shoulder to see her brother smiling. But it was soon gone when he saw her in Namjoon's arms. Jimin said something to him and he scoffed, walking over to one of the sofas. Taehyung lifted his eyebrow at Hana and pointed to the seat beside him, making her roll her eyes.