51

Namjoon's heart was beating hard in his chest and his mouth was dry. His dad had broken every traffic law to get him home and they had merely missed a few cars on the journey. If Namjoon wasn't in a rush to get to Hana he would have beaten a few people up.

The sounds of tire screeching made Namjoon focus and his place was getting closer by the second. As soon as the car stopped, Namjoon was out of the car and running through his front door holding his gun as tightly as he could.

"Yugyeom!" He yelled, "Where the fuck are you?"

The sound of a gun made him run in that direction and he found a few of Yugyeom's men outside his office, staring at him with wide eyes. They dropped their guns and stepped away letting Namjoon in.

"Brother!" Yugyeom grinned as Namjoon walked in, "I was expecting you much sooner,"

"Get your hands off my girlfriend," He growled, pointing the gun at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom chuckled and stroked Hana's hair, "You have a pretty girlfriend, Namjoon. I didn't think you liked fucking cops. I thought you had standards. But then again, you enjoyed your hookers,"

"I'm warning you,"

"Shut up, Joonie," Yuygeom said, losing his smile, "Sit down. We should talk. It has been a while since we have seen each other,"

"That's not going to happen,"

Yugyeom sighed and Hana whimpered, "I don't think you heard me. Sit. Down,"

Namjoon stared at the knife being pressed against Hana's swollen belly and he felt his heart stop.

"My pretty Hana, tell Namjoon to sit down," Yugyeom said, "I don't have a lot of patience left,"

"Namjoon," Hana said quietly, "Please,"

Namjoon clenched his fist and sat down on the edge of the sofa, his eyes never leaving his brothers face, "I've sat down. Take the knife away from her belly,"

"You really are no fun," Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "I have already told her that I won't hurt her unless I need to. I'm here for you. No one else,"

"Where are my men?"

"Tied up somewhere but don't worry. They won't die from their injuries,"

"And her..." Namjoon quickly stopped when he remembered how Yugyeom enjoyed killing dogs.

"And her what?"

"You haven't hurt her...right?"

"Does she look hurt to you?"

Namjoon shook his head, "What did you want, Yugyeom? There is nothing to fucking talk about,"

"That is where you are wrong," Yugyeom smiled, "I want you to tell our parents to leave us alone. No one will get hurt if they do as they are told, and by no one, I mean Hana,"

"You-"

"Now!" Yugyeom yelled, "My patience is running thin!"

Namjoon grit his teeth and opened the office door to see his parents and friends.

"I'm gunna kill him!" Jimin seethed and Namjoon stopped him from running into the room, "I don't-"

"No one is to come in," Namjoon said quietly, "I don't want Hana to get hurt,"

"Are you fucking stupid?" Yoongi snapped, "He is going to hurt her either way!"

"I will kill him before he does," He shook his head, "I'll buy you some time. The windows are open. Mum, dad, I want you to stay back until this door opens and one of these guys comes out,"

"I'll get rid of those bastards," His mum said, glancing at the guys with their hands slightly raised.

Namjoon nodded and went back into the room, closing the door.

"Now, sit back down and shut the fuck up," Yugyeom said.

"What do you want? Revenge?"

"Of course," Yugyeom smiled, "You made people think that I'm crazy,"

"You are crazy!" Namjoon snapped, "You killed my fucking dog and played with its body parts, you attacked mum then tried to rape our maid and don't get me fucking started on the people you have killed for no god damn reason,"

"You are just as bad as me, brother," He chuckled, "You fucked our maid and convinced her that I wasn't hungry. Do you remember that? I thought it was only fair that I got her as well because you got everything you ever wanted. You have killed innocent people, have you forgotten that? I haven't. I was locked away for many years and I've done my research. You get out of every crime you commit and there's nothing anyone can do. You are the crazy one. I've been watching you for a very long time. I helped Jooheon, did you know that?"

"What?"

"Did you ever wonder how Yongguk got the photos of Hana? Or how Jooheon broke through your security?" He grinned widely, "Or what about Hoseok? He was working for Jooheon but that man went for anyone with power. I told him who Hana was and I told him a few little things about her. Once I told him, he was very angry. Of course, I didn't think he was capable of doing those things to her. I just wish I was there to see it...I just received the video he took,"

Namjoon felt his blood run cold.

"I don't know where he went. Did you kill him after you found out he fucked her?" Yugyeom's eyes went wide in excitement, "Did you cut him up into tiny pieces? I would have enjoyed that. I would have cooked his flesh and eaten it just to know he wouldn't come back,"

"That's fucking sick," Hana whispered.

"Stop talking. Women don't get to speak unless they have permission," Yugyeom said grabbing her hair, "I don't like this hair colour on you. You need to change it. I don't like the way you are dressing. You need to wear what I want you to wear from now on. We are going to get rid of Namjoon and we are going to leave,"

"Namjoon didn't kill him," Hana said, putting her hand on his wrist, moving the knife away from her stomach.

"Jin probably did. He always had a soft spot for bitches that look like you," Yugyeom smirked, "I don't think he told you why, but it doesn't matter to me,"

"I killed him," Hana said.

"You?" He said and Namjoon could see the surprise on his face, which confused him, "But you are just a girl,"

"Yeah," Hana said, and Namjoon's eyes went wide as she gripped his hand hard, "And you're next,"